How can I Bypass new anti cheat?

Amueless

• Administrators
35 minutes ago, Amueless said:

Is there any way to bypass the new modern warfare cheat engine so you won’t get banned

Hey, welcome to the forum!

We're strictly Anti-cheat here so it's not the right forum to ask on, if you have one of our routers however and have any questions/issues we'll be happy to help.

The router and all guys in this forum will "advice" you  and help HOW to set up the router to have the best possible connection in game..that's it.!!!

To be "good" at game you need other "things" ..like... very good reaction times ... precision aiming....understand the "map".... right decisions for different situations.

So i guess you have nothing of this...so this game is not for you... play something like LOL and don't ruin the others game.

47 minutes ago, Knomax said:

The router and all guys in this forum will "advice" you  and help HOW to set up the router to have the best possible connection in game..that's it.!!!

To be "good" at game you need other "things" ..like... very good reaction times ... precision aiming....understand the "map".... right decisions for different situations.

So i guess you have nothing of this...so this game is not for you... play something like LOL and don't ruin the others game.

lol

22 hours ago, Amueless said:

Is there any way to bypass the new modern warfare cheat engine so you won’t get banned

Pathetic ... I just hope and wish and hopefully so, that every time you enter the game you get a ban. People like you that ruin great games, revulsion and and sorrow is what you give ...