DumaOS not loaded yet! Don't worry we will redirect you shortly.

Ste G

DumaOS not loaded yet!

Don't worry we will redirect you shortly.

I guess this means the router has corrupted yet again?

Getting tried of this software corrupting and needing to be re-flashed.

I had this issue only the time on the XR500

I either get that message or just a red back ground with a spinning logo then it will say R-APP not loaded.

I'm getting tried of doing that.

Had to do it Mutli times on the XR500 and now the R2 is going down the same road.

Got it working and try to log into the router again today..... What a surprise. 

The operation is taking longer than expected. Please briefly wait before using this Rapp.

DumaOS not loaded yet!

Don't worry we will redirect you shortly.

Starting to think this one of the worst purchases I've ever made.

So looking forward to setting up my whole network once again, cos this software is so unstable.

Happened yet again 

This Rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute.

Looks like I'm not alone with this issue at the moment its all over the forum.

Right got it going. 

But after the reset, I'm having to go through all the devices one by one and telling the router what they are rather than the router already knowing.

Ok thank you, Sorry for spiting my dummy out, its hard going when the internet is down with an autistic child whos life is computers.

• Administrators
45 minutes ago, Ste G said:

Ok thank you, Sorry for spiting my dummy out, its hard going when the internet is down with an autistic child whos life is computers.

No need to apologise, I totally understand how frustrating that would be for you.

Ok its back to spinning logos and R-App Not loaded.

The operation is taking longer than expected. Please briefly wait before using this Rapp.

On 10/3/2020 at 6:57 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Try this firmware please and see if it makes it more stable for you: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmcmayfn1z8yipn/DumaOS-R2-RC8-Production-3.0.138-140820.sig?dl=0

Please don't share the firmware or mention the version you are on but please provide feedback in the topic, not in a reply to this PM.

What is the email addy?

[email protected] ?

I actually think its over heating, the base of it feels to warm.

My R2 arrived this morning pre installed with 3.0.205. I keep getting the rap related error message. I've factory reset several times, switched off, restarted and used a lAN cable and WiFi. Reading through other posts, it seems this is affecting a number of people. Is there a setting in the ISP issued modem causing a conflict? 

I left mine on for an hour. Decided to not hard reset the device. Eventually I rebooted from within the dumaos webpage and everything appears to be as it should be.

• Administrators
21 minutes ago, Dc23 said:

I left mine on for an hour. Decided to not hard reset the device. Eventually I rebooted from within the dumaos webpage and everything appears to be as it should be.

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you had this issue, glad you managed to get it sorted, please do let us know if it happens again.

This is very strange, it will be ok till i want to change settings around 9pm, with out fail every day this week, its messed up at around this time.

Is there a limit to how many devices can be used or link to the DHCP?

Just wondering if any thing like that could be affecting it?

Though I do believe Liam is sending out a replacement.

5 hours ago, Dc23 said:

Mines doing this every day mate, I can unplug it and it will work, then the following day it happens again.

• Administrators
42 minutes ago, Ste G said:

This is very strange, it will be ok till i want to change settings around 9pm, with out fail every day this week, its messed up at around this time.

Is there a limit to how many devices can be used or link to the DHCP?

Just wondering if any thing like that could be affecting it?

Though I do believe Liam is sending out a replacement.

There was a limit on something recently but this update increased it, I don't think it would be related to that. Can you get the logs as fast as possible when it happens and also click the 3 dot icon in the top right of the interface, go to advanced and then click Rapp performance please. Then go to the Advanced tab on the Window that appears. Click on the Memory (P) column so that it shows the highest value at the top and lowest at the bottom. Then hover above the Rapp column until you see the option 'Show Kernel Values' appear, then click that. Once you've done that take a screenshot of the entire window please.