DumaOS not loaded yet! Don't worry we will redirect you shortly.

Ste G

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, Ste G said:

ok any news on the replacement? Got ask to confirm my address and nothing since.

If you've confirmed your address then they will likely send this out tomorrow. Feel free to send a follow up email and we'll respond tomorrow.

I've not had any problems since. I found setting up at bit finicky. I found that once I'd connected the modem and hooked into the router, I had to leave it an hour to do its thing. Then within the netduma admin menu I reboot the router. At this point, I've told all my WiFi devices to forget my previous modem and now everything points to netduma. No issues since. 

Only problem I have now is with opening ports. Doesn't seem to work, always moderate. The other is that every time I log into the router via admin, pop ups appear as though I'm setting up for the first time. 

I hope you have more success with your replacement mate. 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Dc23 said:

I've not had any problems since. I found setting up at bit finicky. I found that once I'd connected the modem and hooked into the router, I had to leave it an hour to do its thing. Then within the netduma admin menu I reboot the router. At this point, I've told all my WiFi devices to forget my previous modem and now everything points to netduma. No issues since. 

Only problem I have now is with opening ports. Doesn't seem to work, always moderate. The other is that every time I log into the router via admin, pop ups appear as though I'm setting up for the first time. 

Glad to hear you've got setup without issues. Did you put your R2 into the DMZ on your ISP router? 

Did you bookmark the R2 interface? If so you may have bookmarked the URL that brings that up each time. If you edit the bookmark to go to 192.168.77.1

On 3/23/2021 at 3:07 PM, Dc23 said:

on cod? 

Still not heard any thing.

On 3/24/2021 at 11:08 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

You haven't heard back about the replacement? Did you email with the same email used by your forum account? I'll chase them

Nope heard nothing, nothing delivered, emailed and got an email back asking me to confirm delivery address, did that heard nothing since this time last week.

Emailed yesterday no one replied.

• Administrators
45 minutes ago, Ste G said:

Nope heard nothing, nothing delivered, emailed and got an email back asking me to confirm delivery address, did that heard nothing since this time last week.

Emailed yesterday no one replied.

I know they were focused on fulfilling the pre-orders so may have missed it. What email address did you use to contact us, I'll chase them.

4 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

I've just sent you an email, I'm not sure why we haven't received any emails from you, sorry about that!

replied and sent you the original order from my paypal email address as well.

30th. Liam said he would send a tracking number, but that never came.

So was just under the impression it had been shipped by DPD or some one and would of been here next day.

• Administrators
33 minutes ago, Ste G said:

30th. Liam said he would send a tracking number, but that never came.

So was just under the impression it had been shipped by DPD or some one and would of been here next day.

Sorry about that, I'll ping Liam and see what is going on.

@Netduma Liam @Netduma Fraser

Hey guys its been 3 weeks since this request, I've had despatch email last week, nothing arrived, nothing has arrived today either.

Sent an email today to Liam, no response, sent one last week no response.

I'm pretty unhappy with the level of customer service here, its shocking to be-honest.

Can you address this urgently?

37 minutes ago, Ste G said:

@Netduma Liam @Netduma Fraser

Hey guys its been 3 weeks since this request, I've had despatch email last week, nothing arrived, nothing has arrived today either.

Sent an email today to Liam, no response, sent one last week no response.

I'm pretty unhappy with the level of customer service here, its shocking to be-honest.

Can you address this urgently?

Sorry about this, I've gotten back to you via email!