Delivery Date? Update?

B VR

I "pre-ordered" my R2 on March 1. 10 days later I haven't even received a customary email from you thanking me for my business (especially a pre-order!) or at least an idea as to when I can expect to receive this unit... If I'm going to experience a wait time of another 30 day, just give me my money back. I see lots of comments on here from people that have already rec'd theirs but not one thread for ppl like myself that haven't, let alone confirmation of the order....Am I alone here?

As the saying goes, "you can only make a first impression once" and this lack of service and communication is not impressive.

Kind Regards

BVR

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Technically the pre-orders ended on the last week of February so yours would go out after the pre-orders which we're shipping out currently. Yours will likely go out within the next two weeks - hard to give an exact date at the moment. What was the email used to purchase? I'll check the order for you to see if it is processing as expected. You also should have received an email - this may have gone to spam/junk.

I'm still waiting for mine that was ordered on the 1st February.  🤨 

I did get an order update email a couple weeks ago though, maybe you got the same.  The title of it is "Order Progress Update".  I also received an email the day I ordered which was to confirm my order had been placed, the title of that one is "R2 Order Received: Netduma".

Maybe search your spam folder for those.

2 hours ago, JayT said:

I'm still waiting for mine that was ordered on the 1st February.  🤨 

Ah, so there are others ;) Appreciate it. I got a response and with any luck a couples maybe something shows up.

• Administrators

Thanks for the email, you may have received a response already but everything with the order is processing normally. Once pre-orders have been sent we'll be able to ship your router, the next email you will receive will be with tracking information.

On 3/12/2021 at 2:51 AM, B VR said:

Ah, so there are others ;) Appreciate it. I got a response and with any luck a couples maybe something shows up.

Just letting you know DHL dropped mine off at my house today.  Hopefully yours comes soon too. 👍

Well DHL got my hopes up, but didn't come through 😕 Real drag as I wanted to have the weekend to do the setup not work week and they don't deliver on weekends. I had very good experience with DHL in the past too.

• Administrators
57 minutes ago, B VR said:

Well DHL got my hopes up, but didn't come through 😕 Real drag as I wanted to have the weekend to do the setup not work week and they don't deliver on weekends. I had very good experience with DHL in the past too.

Sorry to hear that! They are very good, they have informed us that due to covid logistics aren't quite where they are compared to normal but still doing incredibly well considering

Hi there, well the router arrived 1st thing this morning. A little nervous based on the state of the box which was also wet straight through to the final packaging, and while moist, the router didn't seem to get "wet"

I haven't had much time to work with it yet but I used the Geo Filter but it didn't seem to work. I set a poly around the low ping server on the heatmap (between 17-21ms) and I ended up in a high ping server like I often do. Also on the Geo Filter, why isn't Warzone displayed? I'm sure I'm missing something here but any guidance on what I first have to do to determine, or choose exact locations I'd like to end up would help as it appears at least it didn't work for me. Thx!

box3.jpg

box2.jpg

box1.jpg

heatmap.png

Where is WZ.png

Ping.png

geo.png

I just tried to connect to a Euro server to at least see if filtering is in effect and unfortunately it isn't. I ended up in a 78ms server. Got this error when I went to try and add which machine I'd use as well. It would also be handy if the heat map and geo tabs were integrated so you could see what was available on the area you were selecting.

image.png.ef7a18c2ddf05dd38167d1d2cf9a8b93.png

• Administrators

Sorry to see the state of the box, it certainly didn't leave us like that!

Call of Duty will apply to all the games so no need to specify them. Can you provide a full screenshot of the entire page showing you getting a game that's a higher ping than expected please? If you tried to add the same device with another service then that will happen as the services will cover the same ports.

I tried to capture the whole video in nvidia experience, starting with displaying my router setup, where I set a polygon around Great Britain and according to the heat map shouldn't be seeing a ping below 150ms, start up the game, and see 54ms but only the actual game video captured, not the browser portion so not much use.

Bottom line after connecting to several servers, painting up different regions from Europe, NA and even Australia the same random range of 40-80+ms I previously saw with my old router appears. Is there not a log file or something that actually confirms where you connected??

At this point I can't help to think that this thing is not steering me to where I want to go and don't see any other settings I should be toggling, with the "filtering mode" button being the only one and it is indeed, to the right and red...

This is really really frustrating..I've been screwing about for hours now, setting new ridiculously far away servers just to see if the applicable ping one would expect would display, and all I'm getting is the same pings I have since I started playing this game. The routers heatmap/GEO filter is not filtering a thing.

What I don't understand, and is what is extremely frustrating when you find instructions written out yet they don't apply to you is: why does the manual show icons but I see nothing on my panel/GUI? It's simply blank...

image.png.367a63199ae64fe0723f7ad31203bd13.png

• Administrators

Try this please:

1. Quit the game/client completely - including from the System Tray
  2. Remove device from Geo-Filter
  3. Go to the Device Manager and give your PC the PlayStation device type
  4. Flush cloud from Geo-Filter Map menu
  5. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter
  6. Setup the Geo-Filter how you would like but put Ping Assist to 0
  7. Wait 2 minutes
  8. Boot up the client/game

Then see if it adheres to your settings more.

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Try this please:

1. Quit the game/client completely - including from the System Tray - R2 doesn't appear in my system tray but I have shut it down, and restarted the R2 client
  2. Remove device from Geo-Filter - Done
  3. Go to the Device Manager and give your PC the PlayStation device type - Done
  4. Flush cloud from Geo-Filter Map menu - Please provide terms/icons etc that I will actually see. There is no "flush" radio button and just this when I hit re-sync I get: Error: The operation is taking longer than expected. Please briefly wait before using this Rapp.
  5. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter - Done
  6. Setup the Geo-Filter how you would like but put Ping Assist to 0 - Done
  7. Wait 2 minutes - Did
  8. Boot up the client/game - Done

Then see if it adheres to your settings more.  - Below.. I now appear to have 1 server?

image.thumb.png.e515b0e6c6b9a6d7aadff30bb317242c.png

• Administrators

I meant the game client - Battle.net

It used to be called Flush cloud, apologies. When the message appears just wait 1 minute then refresh the page and it will have applied.

You would only see the server you are connected to at the time

12 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I meant the game client - Battle.net

It used to be called Flush cloud, apologies. When the message appears just wait 1 minute then refresh the page and it will have applied.

You would only see the server you are connected to at the time - But I'm not connected to any server? The game is simply started and at the initial lobby waiting for me to attempt to join.. I've seen several more icons very briefly blip on the screen but only the one shown and one in France I believe oddly enough blips on / off as well. 

Do I leave Strict mode on or off?

Do I leave filtering on or off?

Every single time I resync cloud I get the same error.

I now have a server in the Pacific north west display as a server, but now the mid-west server doesn't display. Odd and seemingly random

So using the polygon to select a region I know to show several servers, I've have been trying to connect for over 20 mins now with no luck. At one point I had several icons once again briefly display, blocked server and blocked players mostly. I get blocked players but I haven't blocked a server and wouldn't have had the ability prior to this router anyways.

image.png.4bd915378f5b88ff4d0d772c796f6637.png