Anyone know the fix for NAT TYPE MODERATE on warzone even after opening ports? 

I normally have NAT TYPE OPEN but every now and then it goes to Moderate and i cant do anything about it, but then in a day or two it will go back to open..

Really confused. 

So yesterday i deleted the GeoFilter settings... went to OPEN NAT TYPE

Today logged on changed nothing, now its Moderate again and the GF is STRICT

Both PC's are static IP under LAN settings
My PC is in port forwarding
Hers isn't 

Its mine i mainly care about

• Administrators

Your settings aren't changing so I don't think this is anything on your side and more so the reporting of the NAT status on the game - I wouldn't worry about it as we know you're setup for an Open NAT and it won't impact your gameplay with that reading

• Administrators
45 minutes ago, davemarsden132 said:

Sound matey cheers, Its weird haha loaded up WZ again just now NAT TYPE OPEN.. Closed WZ by accident reopened and NAT was Moderate haha! Crazy... 

Yeah it's definitely the game reading then, networking can be weird sometimes but if your settings are right and nothing has changed then it's not on your end!

• Administrators
9 hours ago, Ash said:

I have been getting the same issue, Nat type is moderate even all my ports are open

How have you setup the modem/router the R2 is connected to? Have you put the R2 in its DMZ or are you using modem/bridge mode etc?

• Administrators
26 minutes ago, davemarsden132 said:

How do i put the R2 in the DMZ (Sorry im thick haha)

Sorry I was replying to Ash with that one this was my last reply to you:

22 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Yeah it's definitely the game reading then, networking can be weird sometimes but if your settings are right and nothing has changed then it's not on your end!

On 3/13/2021 at 12:59 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

How have you setup the modem/router the R2 is connected to? Have you put the R2 in its DMZ or are you using modem/bridge mode etc?

I am doing the same i did before and it was open. The modem is connected, the R2 isnt on the modems DMZ its as a bridge 

On 3/18/2021 at 12:38 PM, Netduma Liam said:

Are you getting Moderate NAT with Geo-filter enabled AND disabled?

moderate with it enabled and disabled

• Administrators

It must be a game reading issue, there is nothing that I can see preventing an open NAT. An open NAT only affects who you can connect to, it won't make the game experience better or worse. Are you able to connect to your friends?

On 3/19/2021 at 3:42 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

It must be a game reading issue, there is nothing that I can see preventing an open NAT. An open NAT only affects who you can connect to, it won't make the game experience better or worse. Are you able to connect to your friends?

Yes I can connect to friends this is the case with warzone and cold war