Easy Lobbies in Europe?

Toflex77

I‘m trying to find easy Lobbies in Europe. Can someone help me? 
Which Server work for Warzone in Europe? 
In my opinion only the server in London and Paris work. 

Thanks for your help! 

• Administrators

The purpose of the Geo-Filter isn't to get easier lobbies, it's to get games where you can have the best connection which in turn will make your gameplay experience better. I'd recommend experimenting with the servers and forcing different ones to see what plays best for you.

• Administrators
33 minutes ago, Toflex77 said:

Ok, thank you! But there ist still the opportunity to get easier lobbies because you can force a different area. 

You can try of course but there is no guarantee you will be able to make that happen consistently.

On 3/9/2021 at 10:27 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

The purpose of the Geo-Filter isn't to get easier lobbies, it's to get games where you can have the best connection which in turn will make your gameplay experience better. I'd recommend experimenting with the servers and forcing different ones to see what plays best for you.

On 3/9/2021 at 3:42 PM, Toflex77 said:

Ok, thank you! But there ist still the opportunity to get easier lobbies because you can force a different area. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can't really force a different location. You can select the servers by drawing around the ones you want but that doesn't mean the game is only going to look for those servers for you. It will still try to put you into the other servers but since you block those, it will just re-que you for another game (which could be another blocked server). Pending how long you want to wait for it to find a game for the servers you selected. 

That's why @Netduma Fraser stated it's feature is to get you the best connection because you use the heat map to see which servers give you the best ping and then select those servers. Then if it connects to a high ping server you will not join that lobby and the game will re-que you because you blocked that lobby.

Call of Duty doesn't take into account the servers you have selected into their match making algorithm. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2021 at 12:46 AM, Toflex77 said:

I‘m trying to find easy Lobbies in Europe. Can someone help me? 
Which Server work for Warzone in Europe? 
In my opinion only the server in London and Paris work. 

Thanks for your help! 

Make a difference between servers and lobbies. They're not the same thing