Brand New Here

creek

Recently just receive my Netduma R2. I’m having trouble setting it up. I have 1000Mbps down and 25 up. My problem is that I can’t get anywhere near close to that. Even hardwire either on my PC or PS5. I only get around 30mpbs. Is there something I did wrong during the set up? 

I thought I had configure it but after turning QoS off and on I did not see any improvement. I got frustrated and decided to default restart the router but now I’m unable to connect to it again to start fresh. I input the wifi password and it won’t take it and hardwire it says unable to reach server. 

Did you restart the router or factory reset it? If the latter, when you connect to it via wired, you won't have an internet connection until you've been through the initial setup again, are you able to access the interface via 192.168.77.1? Or is this where you're seeing the 'unable to reach server' message?

9 hours ago, creek said:

I got it to work. Ran through the set up wizard but for the past 3 hours I’ve been using the R2, the router loses internet connection. 

What was the problem out of interest? 

With regards to it losing connection, did all devices lose connection? Both wired and wireless? 

All connections lose internet. Wireless and hardwire. I’ll be playing 2-3 hours and out of nowhere the R2 no longer has internet connection. I have to unplug it and connect it to the power again to get it to work properly again.