Slow download spped

Danno1016

When I am playing online games such as GTA, Madden, etc. I won't be able to load into the game first try or I will be kicked out mid game for no reason. Also when I create a PS4 party there always seems to be issues when people talk in them and I randomly get disconnected from that as well.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, CRarsenxL said:

No not WiFi. Wired throughput

What is your wired throughput?

53 minutes ago, Danno1016 said:

When I am playing online games such as GTA, Madden, etc. I won't be able to load into the game first try or I will be kicked out mid game for no reason. Also when I create a PS4 party there always seems to be issues when people talk in them and I randomly get disconnected from that as well.

That will be the Geo-Filter, we most likely haven't got all the authentication servers required whitelisted, have a look at the map when that happens, see if there is anything blocked and you may be able to allow it quickly and prevent that happening. Same thing for chat, you'll also need to allow your friends.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What is your wired throughput?

That will be the Geo-Filter, we most likely haven't got all the authentication servers required whitelisted, have a look at the map when that happens, see if there is anything blocked and you may be able to allow it quickly and prevent that happening. Same thing for chat, you'll also need to allow your friends.

My wired throughout w the xr was 500/900 consistently w QoS (no buffer obv, just base speed test)

base speed test w R2 is 390-450 / 900

y is download like this? Even in CB it is showing chopped download speeds

fyi all parameters were the same for both xr and r2

13 hours ago, CRarsenxL said:

My wired throughout w the xr was 500/900 consistently w QoS (no buffer obv, just base speed test)

base speed test w R2 is 390-450 / 900

y is download like this? Even in CB it is showing chopped download speeds

fyi all parameters were the same for both xr and r2

Is QoS fully disabled (from the 3 line menu in Congestion Control)?

What speeds are Connection Benchmark reporting?

18 hours ago, CRarsenxL said:

The xr1000 is in ap mode

What did you use as your router before the R2? Can you place that in-between the R2 and the modem and see if the R2 then get's full speeds? So your setup will then look like:

modem -> old router -> R2