FIFA 21

Mohamednassr

Guys am sick of all of this, i just cant play the game of fifa and i dont know what to do, it keeps connecting me to so far servers i dont know what to do, i live in egypt and it keeps connecting to asian servers and american servers, there must be a solutionimage.thumb.png.06d3eb8370862426448a5516c6aa69b5.png

20 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Sorry to hear you're having trouble!

The screenshot you've sent shows Geo-filter blocking a server in India, which is what we would expect to see.

Is this all you're seeing when you connect to a game? What's the gameplay like?

there's no gameplay, i cant play i cant connect to the server i allowed even once, when i disable the filtering mode it connects to a close server. but when i enable the filtering mode it keeps connecting to so far servers

1 hour ago, Mohamednassr said:

there's no gameplay, i cant play i cant connect to the server i allowed even once, when i disable the filtering mode it connects to a close server. but when i enable the filtering mode it keeps connecting to so far servers

That's strange, which server are you connecting to with filtering mode disabled and what ping are you getting from it?

10 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

That's strange, which server are you connecting to with filtering more disabled and what ping are you getting from it?

i dont know cause when you turn off the filtering mode it doesn't show the connected server, but the ping was between 50-60, when i enable the filtering mode it connects to servers that has a ping of 150-200

I guarantee that this is friendlies as I have the same issue, works fine on Div Rivals and Champs. I suspect that its because Friendlies use P2P and the filter does not handle that very well. Lets say that my Rainier objective took 2 days longer than it should have because of this. 

• 3 weeks later...

guys its on fut not on friendlies, on rivals and fut champions

so it's been like a month now and the same issue is still here

I'll write down all the steps so everything should be clear cause am starting to get sick of this

so now I have turned off my ps4 completely, waited for like 2 minutes, then i deleted the device from the filtering mode and deleted the polygons on the map

after that i rebooted the router

now am adding the ps4 again to the geo filter and im gonna post screenshots with the steps

I clicked on ADD DEVICE

Annotation 2021-03-10 165832.jpg

I chose PLAYSTATION from the list

Annotation 2021-03-10 165853.jpg

I clicked continue

Annotation 2021-03-10 165918.jpg

I chose FIFA from the list then clicked NEXT

Annotation 2021-03-10 165941.jpg

Then I clicked CONTINUE

Annotation 2021-03-10 170027.jpg

Its now ready to go, then i clicked on the pen down to draw the polygon

Annotation 2021-03-10 170045.jpg

i drawed a polygon around ITALY because it has the best ping of all the servers to where i am

Annotation 2021-03-10 170120.jpg

that is what am getting

i tried to search for another match

but now if i turned off the ps4 deleted the device from the geo filter and opened it again tried to search for a game it will connect me to a low ping server

if i turned off the filtering mode look how much ping it gets me

if i deleted the whole device from the geo filter and re connect to the game, it connects me to a 60-65 ping server

Hi @Mohamednassr

please check my post in another thread:

here you can also find an attachment. It is important that you connect already to the correct server when you log into EA not only when you want to search for opponents.

Italy server is only in Milano.

If you have questions, please let me know.

cheers