Geo filter for Halo 5

Ok so i got booted out of mid game again last night and lost xp on halo 5 and this is not a desirable situation to be in lol voip seems to be ok as for now i am also hardwired with a reservation mad instead of attic on xbox .. i wonder why i am getting booted mid-game .

40 minutes ago, Rickyrocks said:

Ok so i got booted out of mid game again last night and lost xp on halo 5 and this is not a desirable situation to be in lol voip seems to be ok as for now i am also hardwired with a reservation mad instead of attic on xbox .. i wonder why i am getting booted mid-game .

Sorry to hear that, are you still experiencing the same issue if you disable Geo-filter? 

Ok so i did another reset a couple of days ago and its seems to be running smooth no problems in terms of getting booted mid game and the original issue of getting booted before a game would start leaving me and my team mates stranded. just for anyone in the same boat as me my settings are strict on and ping assist off with the polygon running. I did have a question on sending to wan when adding a device !should i send to wan as well as selecting the Gaming/Voice Cheers

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, Rickyrocks said:

Ok so i did another reset a couple of days ago and its seems to be running smooth no problems in terms of getting booted mid game and the original issue of getting booted before a game would start leaving me and my team mates stranded. just for anyone in the same boat as me my settings are strict on and ping assist off with the polygon running. I did have a question on sending to wan when adding a device !should i send to wan as well as selecting the Gaming/Voice Cheers

That's great to hear, thanks for the update! You can select both of those yes and you may see a slight improvement in ping.

• 2 months later...