Try my settings to reduce sbmm

Glazeko

Guys, i been testing out these simple settings for two weeks. My kd went from 2.20 to a 3.13 in cold war by using ping assist to just play one server, which will be the one closes to you with the lowest ping. I live in Florida and i get 10 to a 15ms ping to the Miami server. All i did was set my ping assist to 20 and put the little circle in the sea. To find the server with the lowest ping, use the heat map. Then set the your ping assist 5ms higher than what your closest server gives you for ping spikes headroom. With ping assist cold war will not give you the "cannot join lobby" error like it does when you use the red circle or polygon mode to select the server. It will take some time to find lobbies since you're limiting connection but the game will have no option than to put u with lower skilled players. If the game find you a lobby and you're the only one in it. Leave because most of the time it will fill it with your skill bracket players and sometimes it will give you noobs. Tell me how the settings work for you guys. I will leave yall with that screenshot. I also play cold war on xbox series x.

20201221_201827.jpg

Este tema me interesa porque ami el sbmm me juega muy malas pasadas y parece que dispare balas de plástico no hacen daño y muchas gracias por la información ,,, podrías enviarme unas cuantas capturas más para poder copiar la configuración muchas gracias y un saludo

Lo estoy probando y nada de nada llevo muchísimo tiempo en dumaos y jamás me e podido conectar a España y warzone ya lleva mucho tiempo e probado de todo,,, si lo fuerzo todo peer y peer y peer y a los mismos servers o al lado de los servers que denegó,, pero de todas formas muchas gracias amigo

Do you prioritise the usual ports or have qos off? I've had the worst experience with the R2 on CW, had to turn off qos completely for it to be remotely playable. This game is so broken I don't know why I bother

Gracias johnnytran,,, tengo el qos activado al 70% y los puertos priorizados. Eso es verdad el juego esta súper roto y muy falso,,, el sbmm es una mentira es para favorecer a los novatos o a los noobs para que maten casi como un jugador medio y eso que te emparejan con los de tu nivel una mentira cuando te emparejan con los de tu nivel supuestamente quiere decir no  rusees o estás muertos no hagas un 1 vs 1 o estás muerto es como si tus valas fueran de plástico y los demás players súper potentes,,, no cruzes la calle o el campo porque cuando te peguen la 1 bala no te fallan ni una asta que vas al suelo,,es puro negocio como atraer más clientes ayudarles a matar más y así se dibierten más,,,,, y a los jugadores promedios a joder se,,, quitar vajas a los medios para favorecer a los flojos a los pros no les afecta 2 partidas malas y enseguida rebestbusting a una partida que parecen bots,,,te lo digo porque soy un player de hacerme de 6 a 11 vajas por partida y cuando se me activa el sbmm que supuestamente me emparejan con los de mi nivel no puedo pasar de 3 vajas y eso puede durar 1 o 2 días,,, no puedo hacer 1 vs 1 porque el 80% pierdo y parezco un noob y los otros players parecen pros no fallan ni una ya puedes botar,, me es Imposible ir a por un jugador si nos disparamos al mismo tiempo estoy muerto,,, ya puedes botar,,, deslizarte lo que quieras no van a fallar balas,,, 

This doesn't work for me cause there's only 1 server location in Australia and I always get connected to it lol. I tried giving the R2 another chance for CW but I feel a second behind everyone else, getting melted on sight. Back to openwrt

The reason why i don't use the polygon or circle is because when i do it gives me the unable to join lobby error. With ping assist it does not give me any errors. Plus i forgot to mention that im on the latest beta for duma os 3.0 on my xr500. 

On 12/30/2020 at 8:55 AM, Glazeko said:

Thats crazy guys. It works for me i have even stream with a 6man party. Getting straight noobs. 

Does it work when you play solo? I've seen comments before where people mention they come across more noobs when in a large party

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2020 at 3:18 PM, Glazeko said:

Guys you do need strict mode on. Fast search must not be checked.

But with strict mode on it's going to block all the servers since your location is in the ocean??

I don't mind sbmm to be honest,  all I care about is having a decent lobby with no packet loss etc I'm fedup of playing warzone and I see those weird icons pop on the left side of my screen like latency issues etc.

@Glazeko Are you adding the low ping server to your list of accepted servers? I’m new to the geo stuff and trying it on warzone just for better connection, but I’m just polygon-ing California because that’s where I live, then adding two servers to my saved list from the heat mat that are under 20 ping. Any suggestions to do something different? 

On 29/12/2020 at 22:55, Glazeko said:

Eso es locos. Funciona para mí, incluso tengo transmisión con un grupo de 6 hombres. Conseguir novatos heterosexuales. 

buenas si puedes, puedes poner en fotos las configuraciones de como lo tienes puesto tu todo gracias y asi ya salimos de dudas todos y podemos ir probando cada uno por invidivual y ya vamos modificando cada uno dependiendo del pais que estemos gracias