Jump to content

Filter is not working


karnushka
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello,
I set up a filter mode to my PS4 and from some reason it is not working.
For example i draw a line for the countries i want to play - Italy and few more and it is going to Germany..

Why is that?

I uploded an image.

Tnx

Yossi

NETDUME.JPG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

The host that you're getting is being caught by Ping Assist so put Ping Assist to 0 and then it will adhere to the polygons you've drawn. Make sure when you turn it off that the console is off and you then wait 2 minutes before turning it on and searching for a game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What game are you trying to play? Where do you live to be able to advise you on the best servers? If you set ping assist to 0 it should not remove you from the drawn area, but you may have problems playing because, depending on where you live, it will be more difficult to connect to certain servers.
A greeting!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, karnushka said:

Hi,
I am playing from Israel and Italy is suppose to be last KM then Germany.
I restart the setting for ping assist - so no special value there.
I did restart the router, console..
please assist.

Tnx

I guess and imagine you are trying to play Warzone right? From experience I tell you that not all the servers that it shows are available to connect, I present my case: I live in Spain and in Spain it shows a server, but even if I try to force to connect to that server it does not connect. The servers that warzone uses in Europe are usually those located in Germany, France and the United Kingdom and they are the ones that I usually connect to, I have ever received connections in Italy and Spain, but I think this is because there are too many people playing games, sometimes you use other servers, but as I usually tell you, the ones you use are the ones I mention, with which surely the best servers that you can get will be those from Germany, this is not the fault of R2 but of the servers that activision uses. As advice I would tell you that within the drawing that you have near Italy include Germany and Polynya I think there also has a server. As I told you, nothing more can be done about it since it depends on activision and the servers that they put to work for warzone. I leave you a sample of how I would configure the drawing if it were you.

 

 

muestra.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, titofuenla said:

I guess and imagine you are trying to play Warzone right? From experience I tell you that not all the servers that it shows are available to connect, I present my case: I live in Spain and in Spain it shows a server, but even if I try to force to connect to that server it does not connect. The servers that warzone uses in Europe are usually those located in Germany, France and the United Kingdom and they are the ones that I usually connect to, I have ever received connections in Italy and Spain, but I think this is because there are too many people playing games, sometimes you use other servers, but as I usually tell you, the ones you use are the ones I mention, with which surely the best servers that you can get will be those from Germany, this is not the fault of R2 but of the servers that activision uses. As advice I would tell you that within the drawing that you have near Italy include Germany and Polynya I think there also has a server. As I told you, nothing more can be done about it since it depends on activision and the servers that they put to work for warzone. I leave you a sample of how I would configure the drawing if it were you.

Hi,
I am playing FIFA 2021.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
1 hour ago, karnushka said:

Hi,
I am playing FIFA 2021.

2 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Good info above! Can you show a screenshot of which server you're connecting to with ping assist now off?

As Liam mentioned can we get another screenshot showing what it shows when you get it out of your settings range please?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

As Liam mentioned can we get another screenshot showing what it shows when you get it out of your settings range please?

 

Yes.
See attached file.
It is just showing the Franch/German border server...outside of what i drow.

Tnx

IMAGE.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
44 minutes ago, karnushka said:

Yes.
See attached file.
It is just showing the Franch/German border server...outside of what i drow.

Tnx

How long are you searching for when that happens, if you wait do you get a game within the polygon? Did you adjust the settings when you were already on the game/console?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

How long are you searching for when that happens, if you wait do you get a game within the polygon? Did you adjust the settings when you were already on the game/console?

few seconds or more... depends on the searching mode.
it tries to access a game and then failure as should.
The problem is that it is not find a game on existing servers as in Italy.... why?
It should find cause there are allot of other servers on the area as i presented.

Tnx

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Is the filter active before you go on the console? You may need to wait longer than a few seconds so that it blocks that server and looks for others you can connect to.

Filter is active before enter the console.
Does it matter>?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Yes it is better to do it that way. Wait at least a few minutes, does it get you a game within the radius?

I did as you said and it doesn't get any game within that radius..
Still going to the same Frankfurt server outside my radius.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello NETDUMA TEAM, something is totally wrong, one week ago everything worked perfectly , now I can not connect to the server located in Frankfurt.

In  PING HEATMAP (fifa21) this server is not even located !!!

did you make some changes ? it is totally wrong guys.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
15 minutes ago, Martin D said:

Hello NETDUMA TEAM, something is totally wrong, one week ago everything worked perfectly , now I can not connect to the server located in Frankfurt.

In  PING HEATMAP (fifa21) this server is not even located !!!

did you make some changes ? it is totally wrong guys.

 

 

Hey Martin,

It's not so much that we've changed something and broken it, it's more like that EA have changed something and we just need to push a cloud update. 

We've been having some issues with FIFA 21 servers but are working on it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Hey Martin,

It's not so much that we've changed something and broken it, it's more like that EA have changed something and we just need to push a cloud update. 

We've been having some issues with FIFA 21 servers but are working on it!

Hi,
Update on that one? timeframe? 
I started to use Netduma2 after EA changes and that is the reason it is not working for me.
I need it to work... else there is no point for me to use Netduma... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
10 minutes ago, karnushka said:

Hi,
Update on that one? timeframe? 
I started to use Netduma2 after EA changes and that is the reason it is not working for me.
I need it to work... else there is no point for me to use Netduma... 

What is the problem with connecting to the server in Frankfurt, what happens exactly? Don't have a time frame currently but we're working on it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What is the problem with connecting to the server in Frankfurt, what happens exactly? Don't have a time frame currently but we're working on it.

I could normally connect to a ping assist server in Frankfurt image.png.010f0bccdd82298555d25cfb07cc8c73.png   marked as xxxxxxx7a7f  ,  it was the only way to get some "playable gameplay" usually,  now it dissapeared and there is only image.png.33ada4f1874f01f1a02f3222fd2d2014.png  , and it is not possible even to move with my players normally, I can only dream to be able pass the ball or even shooting, it is so bad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Martin D said:

I could normally connect to a ping assist server in Frankfurt image.png.010f0bccdd82298555d25cfb07cc8c73.png   marked as xxxxxxx7a7f  ,  it was the only way to get some "playable gameplay" usually,  now it dissapeared and there is only image.png.33ada4f1874f01f1a02f3222fd2d2014.png  , and it is not possible even to move with my players normally, I can only dream to be able pass the ball or even shooting, it is so bad.

Same but not with Frankfurt but Italy server.
I cant mobe with my players when connecting to a German server.
the problem is i am going to a german server with or without Netduma2!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi,
I tried again after filtering before the console is up.
And as you can see same issue.
Cant find exists servers in Italy and so on..
I believe your software isnt update for those servers anymore and EA somehow hiding it and we are matching the Frankfurt\France server(Blocked one).
Please assist.

 

image.thumb.png.c71bac7e589d625255c2db3121c91430.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...