Filter is not working

karnushka

• Administrators

Using ping heatmap shows two servers in that location so it might be there are just two servers for EU. In that location the two servers differ by 25 ms so if you get the higher ping server block it, wait 2 minutes then search again and you may get the lower ping server.

Ok here's the what happens. 

When you get the message that you connect to EA servers after you start the game, the game pings all available servers and connects to the one that responds first. 

In order to connect to the German server, put Germany in your polygon. I guess you've done all this, so far so good. 

Now when you try to get into a game, EA looks for an opponent close to your skill rating. But if an opponent is not available in the server you are connected to, it tries to connect you to a nearby server. 

If the filter works properly, you must get a message that opponent has left the game. This way the filter protects you from playing in a remote server with bad gameplay responsiveness. 

In rivals and FUT champions, i always find an opponent in Germany. But when i try to play friendlies, it's harder, so the game tries to connect me to France or Netherlands. My filter blocks those games and i search for an opponent again. 

If you want to turn the filter off, make sure you restart your console. 

3 hours ago, GiorgosTT said:

Ok here's the what happens. 

When you get the message that you connect to EA servers after you start the game, the game pings all available servers and connects to the one that responds first. 

In order to connect to the German server, put Germany in your polygon. I guess you've done all this, so far so good. 

Now when you try to get into a game, EA looks for an opponent close to your skill rating. But if an opponent is not available in the server you are connected to, it tries to connect you to a nearby server. 

If the filter works properly, you must get a message that opponent has left the game. This way the filter protects you from playing in a remote server with bad gameplay responsiveness. 

In rivals and FUT champions, i always find an opponent in Germany. But when i try to play friendlies, it's harder, so the game tries to connect me to France or Netherlands. My filter blocks those games and i search for an opponent again. 

If you want to turn the filter off, make sure you restart your console. 

this info is right but if i connrct only to my home router i always get near matches,even when not in WL...so why when i connect with RX500, with or without filters, i get connrcted to us, africa or sweden for example?