Hey fraser

I’ve read you have 1gig down and 40mbps up. Personally I would try with QoS off as I would imagine it will be hard to saturate that connection unless you have lots of people or devices using it for intensive purposes. 

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Just to clarify, are you talking about the feature where it detects your speeds or Auto Setup where it recommends QoS settings? 

Yes I’m on the xr500 3.0 beta like do you divide the speed by 7

10 hours ago, Coyote305 said:

Yes I’m on the xr500 3.0 beta like do you divide the speed by 7

We usually suggest setting the maximum speeds to the best speedtest result that you've ever had on your line. We then suggest, as a starting point, putting both the Download and Upload sliders at 70%.

2 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

We usually suggest setting the maximum speeds to the best speedtest result that you've ever had on your line. We then suggest, as a starting point, putting both the Download and Upload sliders at 70%.

So start at 70 for both 

6 hours ago, joel82 said:

curious so you start at 70% for up and down but what would be reasons to adjust higher or lower? super noob,lol.

12 hours ago, Coyote305 said:

So start at 70 for both 

Aight I’ll give it a shot 

• Administrators
16 hours ago, joel82 said:

curious so you start at 70% for up and down but what would be reasons to adjust higher or lower? super noob,lol.

If the Connection Benchmark Ping Test Under Load results weren't as low as they could be or if you're still experiencing local congestion.

On 11/23/2020 at 3:46 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay great thank you. What was your upload percentage on at the time for these results? If you adjust it and retest does the result go down at all?

It was 70 up 70 down  and it still goes high 

4 hours ago, joel82 said:

I am also having this same issue. when performing the connection benchmark do you do it while playing the game, lobby or before starting game being played?

I do it after a game I try to find which percentage is good random numbers then give it a shot all high 

6 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Have you tried any other percentages at all? You may need to go up and down and redo the test to see what gives you the best results.

When I do 20 upload percentage and 5download it gives me low upload ping but the down load doesn’t show 

• Administrators
12 hours ago, joel82 said:

I am also having this same issue. when performing the connection benchmark do you do it while playing the game, lobby or before starting game being played?

You can do it anytime that you like as it simulates when the connection is under load so you can optimize your CC settings. It could change during the day depending on peak hours, usage etc but I wouldn't think by too much.

8 hours ago, Coyote305 said:

When I do 20 upload percentage and 5download it gives me low upload ping but the down load doesn’t show 

Is that the best percentages you've found so far? Could you screenshot what that shows when not doing the download please?

7 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You can do it anytime that you like as it simulates when the connection is under load so you can optimize your CC settings. It could change during the day depending on peak hours, usage etc but I wouldn't think by too much.

Is that the best percentages you've found so far? Could you screenshot what that shows when not doing the download please?

We need the auto set up bad because my upload is high and it always feel like I’m a second behind 

• Administrators
48 minutes ago, Coyote305 said:

We need the auto set up bad because my upload is high and it always feel like I’m a second behind 

The next update is better for Auto Setup, it's more accurate and also includes more options to help you fine tune your connection as much as possible. Here's a preview:

image.png

On 11/25/2020 at 4:03 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

The next update is better for Auto Setup, it's more accurate and also includes more options to help you fine tune your connection as much as possible. Here's a preview:

image.png

Do you know when will it be released 

On 11/27/2020 at 5:13 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

The XR update is imminent and could be as soon as next week, I don't believe it will be in the next build just yet.

Because I definitely need this or im going to buy the r2 Im trying to wait for it