Will r2 work with openreach bt modem ?

Max

If you can’t remember your password or never made a note you will need to factory reset. 
It’s  then a good idea to make a note of your credentials so that you don’t forget. 

Look at the bottom of your router, if you never changed your WiFi credentials then it will be the one you see there.

Guest Killhippie

Did you change your Wi-Fi password and admin? If not type in admin and the password on the bottom of the router making sure its in English not Polish. As I don't think the router has a polish language file by default.

• Administrators

I don't think it would have let you continue the wizard without entering anything. Hold the reset button in the back of the router for 30 seconds then wait a minute and go through the wizard again. With the Google Translate extension for the web browser you can translate it as you see it.

Guest Killhippie
17 hours ago, Max said:

Everything it’s in English 😂and I did not  change the password if I can’t login i will restart r2 

Are you doing all this via a PC or you phone/Tablet? The R2 doesn't really like mobiles so maybe try the Netduma App on the Android and iOS store. I would try to reset and login via a PC top start with though.

• Administrators
14 hours ago, Max said:

Guys all done 💪

I restart The r2 setup again on laptop and everything it’s working fine so far 

thanks a lot for support 👊

Any tips with advanced setting r2 for call of duty gaming? 

Glad to hear it. Use Congestion Control in Always mode, try a percentage then do a benchmark test, rinse repeat until you find a percentage that lowers the Ping Under Load test as much as possible. Use Ping Heatmap to identify the closest/low ping servers to you and then adjust your Geo-Filter settings to force them.

It happened again after rebooting the r2 I was ask to put username and password 

but After  clearing the cache from browser I login no problem 😁

do I have to save something somewhere? 
and my 2 question is I reduced download and upload to 50/50 but when I’m doing connection test on benchmark I’m getting full speed of my broadband is that normal?

but broadband on other devices is reduced 

B6C5912C-CE79-432C-A940-51A27923C63E.jpeg

BD715DE6-47CF-4AC0-9920-3CE6AFE18CD2.jpeg

Edited by Max

• Administrators

First picture is wrong as you're aware, if you apply that you'll likely be disconnected from the internet. 2nd picture is correct yes and you can do it for all the devices. Would recommend you give them the IP they already have so check the device manager to see what they have.

On the phone keep asking me for username and password can’t get in

and every time I login to pc asking me for username and password to something it’s not save 

14663C71-6860-4840-8612-5787FE930669.png