Will r2 work with openreach bt modem ?

Max

• Administrators
55 minutes ago, Max said:

I dose not work

access on PC its limited to 🥴

Are you putting in the username & password in at the same time? When I making it fail it still shows both the username and password there as I have entered it but it isn't doing that for you which makes me think they're not entered. Also is NetdumaR2 what you set the interface username to? Are you entering the WiFi details rather than the interface user/pass?

I’m confused now sorry 

I’m putting NetdumaR2 and password from the bottom of the router I did not change anything in r2 

it works on pc but I can’t get to geofilter 

it works on Ps4 

I can’t get access on my phone 

what I’m doing wrong??

I’m trying everything Netduma/ password Also 

bt email as username it did not work 

I can login in to pc and Ps4 using standard netdumar2 and password  but on pc when I’m login I can’t use geofilter you did see the pictures it’s like other devices was block they don’t recognise the password 

I know you busy answered to other customers and I’m not great at pc but I think it can be something with the settings on r2 something simple 

I’m  not complaining I’m just looking for solutions everything was working fine after the setup and now I’m losing bit by bit maybe I don’t save something maybe push the wrong button 🤔 really don’t know I’m hoping we can get a solution 

thanks for all help and support 👊

• Administrators

There are only 3 username/password combinations:

• BT - this is only used for PPPoE if needed, this isn't entered anywhere else
  • WiFi - this is only used to connect devices to the WiFi network, this isn't entered anywhere else
  • Interface login - this is only used to login to the interface, either through a web browser or on the mobile app, this isn't entered anywhere else

The interface login by default is:

Username: admin
Password: password

However, when you go/went through the Setup Wizard it gave you the option to set this to whatever you want. Whatever you setup here is what you need to enter on the app to get access. If you click ok on the Geo-Filter error you should still be able to use it.

Ok thanks for explaining 

I think I need to do reset r2 and start again 🤦‍♂️
but why I can get to r2 via pc and geofilter does not work 🤷‍♂️??

• Administrators

Yeah try that and make a note of what you set the interface username and password to in the wizard, the Geo-Filter will also work after that. As we're a small team we can't do optimizations like that on a 1 on 1 basis. Make sure you go through the tour and that will help, if you have any questions we'll be happy to answer them.

Morning it’s me again 🤦‍♂️
I restarted r2 done all the settings app it’s working but I can’t get to geofilter and ping heatmap on pc (this rapp is not loaded)

I can get to geofilter on app but when I want to add devices this is showing 

8114251F-2749-41CE-AA66-F369E3AFB4BF.png

Everything was working slow to slow but quick reboot fix the problem so far so good access to everything pc and app geofilter on 

but I found issue where bandwidth allocation can’t be change ,once you give more % to different devices and upload settings it’s ok then go to any other option In menu and come back to bandwidth it stay equal It didn’t save your settings other then that 💪😎

now it’s time to check the game play 

👍👍thanks for all help and support 👍👍

• Administrators
37 minutes ago, Max said:

Everything was working slow to slow but quick reboot fix the problem so far so good access to everything pc and app geofilter on 

but I found issue where bandwidth allocation can’t be change ,once you give more % to different devices and upload settings it’s ok then go to any other option In menu and come back to bandwidth it stay equal It didn’t save your settings other then that 💪😎

now it’s time to check the game play 

👍👍thanks for all help and support 👍👍

Glad to hear it. Most likely it is defaulting to either the application or device view and you've adjusted the other one, if you switch between them do you find your allocations?

No I’m not adding 5 devices it’s only 4 but When I’m trying switch on or off geofilter this message it’s showing it was working fine last week no problem it works on pc it’s only app