how can i get A+ on ping test

Warrior

5 hours ago, Topguns said:

my download is 100

my upload is 20 

i tried multiple dns servers and still can get A+ on ping test any suggestions?

2 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

Meanwhile I have C on speed test yet I receive 900Mbps up and down lmao

This my settings,  try maybe they will be good for you

Screenshot_2020-10-05 Connection Benchmark - DumaOS.png

Screenshot_2020-10-05 QoS - DumaOS.png

7 hours ago, Topguns said:

mi descarga es 100

mi carga es 20 

Probé varios servidores dns y todavía puedo obtener A + en la prueba de ping. ¿Alguna sugerencia?1452386190_r2netdumapingtest.thumb.png.752e8e95809eabae9309bdd127608ecf.png

It's just a matter of moving the sliders until you find a good setting for you.
Check the always option that is shown above the sliders, then try to change them and test until you find the best configuration for you. It is usually advisable to start by putting the bars at 70% both and from there start to go up or down as you see the statistics.

Cheers!!

1 minute ago, Topguns said:

@titofuenla you know how in qos you have a download and upload slider to put it up or down rigth in benchmark the ping test is it a upload or download test?

The sliding bars are used to control and improve the bufferbloat of your connection by establishing a speed limit through these bars, with this you will always lose some speed but you will gain it in stability when playing, once you finish playing you can return to set the bars to 100% or deactivate them directly and go back to enjoying full speed on your devices.
As I mentioned, the best way to find a good configuration is by moving the bars and then doing a test in connection benchmark and see the results, when you find the ideal position, leave it there when you go to play.

1 hour ago, Topguns said:

@titofuenlaBut you know how it as a ping test in the middle rigth in benchmark and it as ping test (underload) wat does the middle on test where it just say ping is it my upload?

Let's see, the first square measures the total upload and download of your connection, the second square measures the ping (what it takes for the data to arrive) minimum, maximum and its average, in addition to the jittler and the loss of data packets and finally the third box shows you how long it takes to get the data out of your router so to speak.
The orange line shows how long it should take for the packets of your connection to come out or come in, generally it is similar to the average ping of your connection. The red line indicates how long it takes to enter the download data and the blue line how long it takes to exit, in your case it shows you that you have 20 ms of ping, because to that you must also add the more that are shown for the upload and for the download and that is how long it takes to actually enter or exit your connection data.
This can be improved by means of the sliding bars, the closer the red and blue lines are to the orange, the better your connection will be and the data will take less time to exit.
I hope you clarify this as it works and I apologize for not understanding you well, English is not my native language, sorry.

Ping is always upload+download 

it tests youre ping if you upload something with max speed and ping if you download at max speed

There is no way to get ping A+ if you dont have a good connection to youre isp

cable ~10-40ms ping

dsl 20-30ping

vdsl 7-15ping

fibre 0-10ping

best ping is via fibre and not many people have it.

and if youre isp has bad peering youre connection will bottleneck like the telekom in Germany and you have packetloss to few servers

20 hours ago, Topguns said:

my download is 100

my upload is 20 

i tried multiple dns servers and still can get A+ on ping test any suggestions?1452386190_r2netdumapingtest.thumb.png.752e8e95809eabae9309bdd127608ecf.png

umm ya.  i wish my ping was that steady and jitter that low..u have nothing to worry about my friend

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
3 hours ago, neo1972 said:

I got 2 a+ and an a then it told me to adjust the sliders as they was too low? I thought it put the sliders there for a reason after the test? Sorry I'm new to all this so still learning.

Auto Setup for QoS gives you a recommendation for the Congestion Control sliders to give you the best chance of keeping ping low. We're still improving the feature so the suggestions may be too aggressive. It works independently of the Connection Benchmark feature. Go back to the percentages that got you the best results for Connection Benchmark.