Small delay to launch

Hi gamers,

Unfortunately there's been a small delay to the launch of Game Optimiser. DumaOS will now be activated on your routers this thursday.

Thank you very much for your patience, and we hope you enjoy Game Optimiser when it launches!

All the best,

Alex at Netduma

On 9/22/2020 at 9:26 PM, Netduma Alex said:

Hi gamers,

Unfortunately there's been a small delay to the launch of Game Optimiser. DumaOS will now be activated on your routers this thursday.

Thank you very much for your patience, and we hope you enjoy Game Optimiser when it launches!

All the best,

Alex at Netduma

Is it just me or is it still not available? Still can't find it on MyTelstra App

On 9/22/2020 at 9:26 PM, Netduma Alex said:

Hi gamers,

All the best,

Alex at Netduma

Thanks Alex, unfortunately we have had a further delay. I'm sharing the post I made on the Telstra Crowdsupport page. I'm working hard with the team to get this sorted. 

"I know you have been interested to get your hands on Telstra's Game Optimiser with the DumaOS via our Smart Modem, and we are super keen to get you to try it out. Unfortunately, we have had an unforeseen issue with one of our IT applications, meaning we couldn't get the firmware activated in the timeframe we intended. The team has been working hard to fix the issue. At this stage, it is looking more likely that we can start the beta in the next week or so. I apologise for the frustration this has caused, but we'll get it out as soon as we can. Thanks Tristan"

3 hours ago, Shannongob said:

Just a hunch, but I reckon something isn't going to plan in Telstra world. Hold on to your hats NetDuma team, if you're not familiar, this is Telstra in all its glory. Sometimes they can be great... other times... not so much.

Hey Shannogob, agree that this is not ideal. The Netduma team have been awesome to work with along this journey and we've let them, as well as a few eager beta trialists down. Working hard to get it resolved. Appreciate your patience. 

13 hours ago, tjw101 said:

Hey Shannogob, agree that this is not ideal. The Netduma team have been awesome to work with along this journey and we've let them, as well as a few eager beta trialists down. Working hard to get it resolved. Appreciate your patience. 

Thanks tjw101. I’m personally very eager for DumaOS to hit home per se so much so I probably need to get back in my box. Really appreciate the comms though means I don’t have to keep hitting refresh on Telstra.com 🤪

1 hour ago, Shannongob said:

Thanks tjw101. I’m personally very eager for DumaOS to hit home per se so much so I probably need to get back in my box. Really appreciate the comms though means I don’t have to keep hitting refresh on Telstra.com 🤪

Totally understandable! I love DumaOS as much as many on this forum (the smoothness in Modern Warfare has actually helped me up my game too), so I want to get this product out! We will send some updates out on Forums and media when we are ready to go!