Invalid request

mohands

after first installation of R2, I got a message stating that " invalid request" when I try to access the router page. I tried all browsers, but unfortunately, I failed to access the page

Guest Killhippie
5 minutes ago, mohands said:

after first installation of R2, I got a message stating that " invalid request" when I try to access the router page. I tried all browsers, but unfortunately, I failed to access the page

Have you factory reset and did you update to the hot fix at all of is new out of the box.

3 minutes ago, Killhippie said:

Have you factory reset and did you update to the hot fix at all of is new out of the box.

oh no. I don't know that there is an update. I will check it.

11 minutes ago, mohands said:

Do you mean Netduma team? As I saw it in duma os video.

Correction. You can do it but you would have to log the IP all addresses of the Fifa servers yourself which I guess you could do but would require some work on your part. You could then create a custom list in the Ping Heatmap app for Fifa.

I would just make a request to the Netduma team (admins/devs). It would probably be a lot simpler. ijs

• Administrators
14 hours ago, mohands said:

we can help. just inform us how to add all servers of one game. just we want to know how to get all servers its

Thanks for your help, we should be able to get it done but will let you know is we need assistance :)