Warzone settings

Derek2626

To be honest I never felt like that did anything. I use no QoS and full bandwidth, just traffic prioritization. 

There is a way around this though. Get the cheapest manageable switch you can find that allows you to set port rates and use that between your Xbox and the router. For example Netgear GS305E, about $25 on Amazon, 5 port switch, managable and has port rate limiting.  

11 hours ago, Derek2626 said:

The only way to get quality games in Warzone is to throttle the bandwidth down to your game console....qos >limit the upload and download to 2mb each and uncheck share excess....world of difference playing on my Xbox like this....netduma needs a feature where you can limit bandwidth to devices and not affect your other devices, when you uncheck share excess everything else suffers.

Sadly this is the only way to have a good experience MW.

Id have to agree.  i have tried everything and this is the only thing thay has worked..closest servers none of thay works.  i dont even use geofilter because theres no difference..but when i throttle my hit detection is way better..it also seems like port forwarding and turning upnp off works better but i dunno if that even matters 

• 1 month later...
On 7/30/2020 at 10:02 AM, Bert said:

To be honest I never felt like that did anything. I use no QoS and full bandwidth, just traffic prioritization. 

There is a way around this though. Get the cheapest manageable switch you can find that allows you to set port rates and use that between your Xbox and the router. For example Netgear GS305E, about $25 on Amazon, 5 port switch, managable and has port rate limiting.  

can you explain how to configurate?

On 7/29/2020 at 3:50 PM, Derek2626 said:

The only way to get quality games in Warzone is to throttle the bandwidth down to your game console....qos >limit the upload and download to 2mb each and uncheck share excess....world of difference playing on my Xbox like this....netduma needs a feature where you can limit bandwidth to devices and not affect your other devices, when you uncheck share excess everything else suffers.

This apply to all consoles? Or just xbox👀

• 2 years later...