27 k/d MW Gameplay

N3CR0

7 minutes ago, tehwayne said:

what ports do you prioritize my shots aren't registering i have a xr300 

I don't as I don't use a Netduma router.

I don't believe there is a port prio feature on my Asus router.

All I have is 3074, 3075 and 30000-45000 forwarded.

On 5/15/2020 at 8:04 PM, N3CR0 said:

Why post non-Netduma gameplay on a Netduma forum?

18 hours ago, TryHardUndies said:

Why post non-Netduma gameplay on a Netduma forum?

Wasn't aware there was a rule that I cannot post my gameplays on this site unless its while using a Netduma product which I could never get to work right with this game which is why I don't use one...

15 hours ago, N3CR0 said:

Wasn't aware there was a rule that I cannot post my gameplays on this site unless its while using a Netduma product which I could never get to work right with this game which is why I don't use one...

I'm not sure what the forum rules are, but surely you can see that you're basically promoting an Asus router on here which is disrespectful to the Netduma team.

7 hours ago, TryHardUndies said:

I'm not sure what the forum rules are, but surely you can see that you're basically promoting an Asus router on here which is disrespectful to the Netduma team.

I've been 'promoting' OpenWRT for the last year and no one has made noise about that...

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2020 at 1:49 PM, N3CR0 said:

I totally understand; this netduma product which I could never get to work right LOL! 

On 5/15/2020 at 8:04 PM, N3CR0 said:

Yes you can use merlin firmware and install freshjr script, you can  change your traffic priorities:

• Net Control Packets
  • VoIP and Instant Messaging
  • Gaming
  • Others
  • Web Surfing
  • Video and Audio Streaming
  • File Transferring

Put gaming on the top , rate you speed  traffic by %  and on the script enter the ports on gaming class.

I was gonna try that but wouldn't let me SSH to my router. Kept saying password was wrong even though I was typing the correct one in.

Maybe giving up on MW anyways. I'm not having any fun anymore.

• 1 month later...
On 5/27/2020 at 9:13 PM, N3CR0 said:

I was gonna try that but wouldn't let me SSH to my router. Kept saying password was wrong even though I was typing the correct one in.

Maybe giving up on MW anyways. I'm not having any fun anymore.

Use Putty it will work i had to do like 5 attempt before i got the script installed on my Rt-ac5300 and sometimes it works instantly

34 minutes ago, Mobel said:

Use Putty it will work i had to do like 5 attempt before i got the script installed on my Rt-ac5300 and sometimes it works instantly

I was trying with Putty but it wouldn't work.

I'm using a FreshTomato router now anyways.

14 hours ago, N3CR0 said:

I was trying with Putty but it wouldn't work.

I'm using a FreshTomato router now anyways.

Yeah sometimes Putty will keep closing from time-outs or wrong user password i dont know why that is happening, but after a few attempts it will work.

And dont forget to put your bandwidth manually in Adaptive Qos, and turn off Apps analysis in bandwith monitor as well, then turn SSH on LAN only and Enable JFFS scripts then u good to go, after everything is done u can turn SSH off.

It is currently working very good for me the Freshjr script for the last weeks i am using only this and there is a very noticeable difference in game experience ( COD MW) and as well in lobby matchmaking far better then with my XR700 where i was always having a feeling like i am a sec behind.

Also now i get to see in-game ping of 18-25 ms ping in COD menu quite often or the 30-40ms range where with my XR700 most of the time around 40-50ms or in the 70ms range, no matter what i do my geofilter didnt let me connect to the servers in my hometownf or the last 3-4 months

Before when i put my radius on 300 KM or lower i always get a game in my hometown i live in a range of 10-15 km of several COD servers.

Thats why currently i use my ASUS router way better hitdetection then with my XR700 and i have no troubles with my XR700 everything was working correctly but after trying every single way of connecting, the hitdetection ain't so crisp like the ASUS router it is way better with the ASUS.

When DumaOs 3.0 is available i give it a try again with Netgear but for now i am definitely sticking with my ASUS router.