Unable to play MW until I delete my PS4 from geo filter

demonchine

1 minute ago, Netduma Fraser said:

If it's in Spectating mode it shouldn't be blocking anything at all, do you see anything blocked when it's in Spectating Mode?

Was thinking the same thing but ya never know. Its worth a try.

No I don’t see anything being blocked while in spectating mode & I don’t get any error messages from the game.... it just simply will not join a match until I remove the PS4. Could this have anything to do with the SBMM?

• Administrators
16 hours ago, demonchine said:

No I don’t see anything being blocked while in spectating mode & I don’t get any error messages from the game.... it just simply will not join a match until I remove the PS4. Could this have anything to do with the SBMM?

That's very strange, when it has been added to the Geo-Filter does it show 'Console' underneath it?
E.g.
Demonchine PS4
       Console

43 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That's very strange, when it has been added to the Geo-Filter does it show 'Console' underneath it?
E.g.
Demonchine PS4
       Console

Yes and again no issues whatsoever with BO4 or WW2

Nothing, no icons at all come up in the geo filter. I changed my download and upload from 70/70 to 80/80 and now it works fine (including being able to filter which incidentally the game plays better without filtering mode enabled. 

• Administrators
17 hours ago, faulko said:

I have to concur with demonchine on this 1.

With nothing in Geofilter its way faster finding lobbies when im hosting a party or im in a party.

That's to be expected - you're not restricting the amount of servers you can connect to.