What is the optimal figure for High Priority Packets on both the download and upload side?

GHOST-1-EC

32 minutes ago, kinel said:

Btw way guys thers another way thats even better than wireshark and network monitor  to see what ports the game is using

Its from using open wrt  on a router

I just found out about it yesterday its brilliant

It shows you 

The ip adress of the dedi the host of the dedi  the port the dedi is using how many packets the dedi is using

It looks absalutlely brilliant

Also im pretty sure when you first boot up the game it shows every dedi  and there port for a few minutes and who the dedis hosted by

Atm im trying to work out how to copy the info down

Thanks to User here called progprogprog for telling me about it yesterday 

Btw it is also showing that we do  use tcp 3074 with another tcp port thats when your in the menus screen  it was showing whilst i was playing a game

But i only checked at the start of the game when timer ticks down i will post an example here in a while  of the stats its showing

When im using my pc

hers an example of

IPV4
UDP Source 192.168.1.115:3074     destination 95-179-204-207.choopa.net:42440
7.36 KB (120 Pkts.)

what new ports have you seen when playing in game?

IPV4 UDP
192.168.1.115:3074
197-80-200-19.jhb.mweb.co.za:43080
1.21 KB (24 Pkts.)

@kinel this is the dedi i connect to in SA 😁

The port listed is also one of a few ports i have on my prio list as the change from lobby to lobby on the exact same server.

Now that i have the packet count i will do some additinal testing and tweaks 😎

On 12/13/2019 at 7:24 AM, kinel said:

Btw way guys thers another way thats even better than wireshark and network monitor  to see what ports the game is using

Its from using open wrt  on a router

I just found out about it yesterday its brilliant

It shows you 

The ip adress of the dedi the host of the dedi  the port the dedi is using how many packets the dedi is using

It looks absalutlely brilliant

Also im pretty sure when you first boot up the game it shows every dedi  and there port for a few minutes and who the dedis hosted by

Atm im trying to work out how to copy the info down

Thanks to User here called progprogprog for telling me about it yesterday 

Btw it is also showing that we do  use tcp 3074 with another tcp port thats when your in the menus screen  it was showing whilst i was playing a game

But i only checked at the start of the game when timer ticks down i will post an example here in a while  of the stats its showing

When im using my pc

hers an example of

IPV4
UDP Source 192.168.1.115:3074     destination 95-179-204-207.choopa.net:42440
7.36 KB (120 Pkts.)

Care to share about the open wrt? does it work with the xr500?

On 12/12/2019 at 8:41 AM, GHOST-1-EC said:

Using my laptop connected via wifi to my isp modem/router i bridge my ethernet and wifi connections on the laptop..... then connect the ps4 to the laptop via ethernet cable. 

It will look like this

1. Isp Modem/Router > Laptop (via wifi) 

2. Laptop - wifi + ethernet connections bridged (this is done in the network adapter settings) on the laptop

3. Laptop > Ps4 (via ethernet using the bridged connection) 

4. Open wireshark on the laptop and launch the game - filter for udp ports in wireshark to see gaming packets specifically. 

You'll find several tutorial videos on youtube, use the one that you understand the easiest - its an easy process once you get into it. 

So you aren't using Netduma at all?

10 hours ago, Grafti said:

So you aren't using Netduma at all?

When using wireshark i use only my isp modem/router (no XR500) but bridge the laptop wifi and ethernet to give the ps4 a wired connection. 

Once i have all the data from wireshark i go back to the XR500 and enter my data i gathered.

And play like i normally would via the XR500's connection. 

2 hours ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

When using wireshark i use only my isp modem/router (no XR500) but bridge the laptop wifi and ethernet to give the ps4 a wired connection. 

Once i have all the data from wireshark i go back to the XR500 and enter my data i gathered.

And play like i normally would via the XR500's connection. 

I'm doing pretty much the same thing ghost is, but I'm going through the xr700  , in wireshark you can also chose ethernet  so the data's only being collected from your console.