BN: MW Net Code

East

Ok here is some insight to MW.  I know some of you don't like BN but at least it confirms what we've been saying about tick rate. 

So now that we know the server tick rate is around 64 how is it that some are getting more then that? Is it:

-Specific bases on that server

-Numerical error

-Something DumaOs is capable of?

-Something else?

I take nothing away from the exeriences of those who say that when the tickrate is higher they get better game play.  I'm sure that's the case.  However, what's causing it and why isn't it repeatable for everyone else with a dumaOS router?

mwtr.JPG

mwtr2.JPG

mwtr3.JPG

mwtr5.JPG

mwresults.JPG

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, East said:

Unfortunately I missed Ghost-1-EC thread about this video thus creating a duplicate thread by mistake.  If closed I can forward the pics to that thread.  

I deleted your other topic as you mentioned so you can just use this topic.

On 11/20/2019 at 10:12 PM, oRaGaMi said:

he proves Low ping is a disadvantage in this video!
DISGUSTING HIGH PING EXPLOITERS!
haha

That's only the tip of the iceburg.  It goes deeper then that. 

I take all the "game play" with a grain of salt. After learning how easy it is to "get gud" with just a single purchase from your local etailer/store.

After I found that out (along with my own observations of gameplay) I then noticed an unusually strong aim assist that seems to work behind walls, and reach further then "intended" with assisted aim that not only goes from left to right but also up and down to and from 2nd story buildings, etc.  No one is beyond their reach...several feet beyond it's intended use by developers.

And if you discuss those "usb devices" with them on their channel they will either ignore you or try to make like you are crazy discussing it. 

Sure, they can at times, offer good content of insight on weapons and gameplay.  However, it's smeared in a dishonest approach to how "they get their "K/D" the way it is.  IMHO.

Now as for the ping in BN video it could be the best he could achieve, giving the benefit of a doubt. 

10 hours ago, Bert said:

By the USB device you mean Cronus Max?

Actually it does very little and you get extra input lag as bonus.

Cronous Max? 🤣

Wow....ok

18 hours ago, East said:

That's only the tip of the iceburg.  It goes deeper then that. 

I take all the "game play" with a grain of salt. After learning how easy it is to "get gud" with just a single purchase from your local etailer/store.

After I found that out (along with my own observations of gameplay) I then noticed an unusually strong aim assist that seems to work behind walls, and reach further then "intended" with assisted aim that not only goes from left to right but also up and down to and from 2nd story buildings, etc.  No one is beyond their reach...several feet beyond it's intended use by developers.

And if you discuss those "usb devices" with them on their channel they will either ignore you or try to make like you are crazy discussing it. 

Sure, they can at times, offer good content of insight on weapons and gameplay.  However, it's smeared in a dishonest approach to how "they get their "K/D" the way it is.  IMHO.

Now as for the ping in BN video it could be the best he could achieve, giving the benefit of a doubt. 

If you're talking about the big YT'ers, I beg to differ. Most only have 30% accuracy... be ALOT higher than that if they were cheating.

Also, the 'usb devices' you refer to... I'm guessing you mean like the Cronus Max? I have one and have played around with the aim assist 'exploits', not online, only against bots and honestly, they're crap. They will hinder you more than help imho. My aim isn't great and I was still missing shots against medium bots. On PC, sure, theres clear exploits that peoples use but on console... theres nothing like an aim bot.  

2 hours ago, N3CR0 said:

If you're talking about the big YT'ers, I beg to differ. Most only have 30% accuracy... be ALOT higher than that if they were cheating.

Also, the 'usb devices' you refer to... I'm guessing you mean like the Cronus Max? I have one and have played around with the aim assist 'exploits', not online, only against bots and honestly, they're crap. They will hinder you more than help imho. My aim isn't great and I was still missing shots against medium bots. On PC, sure, theres clear exploits that peoples use but on console... theres nothing like an aim bot.  

What you responded to makes no sense.

1st off, I have every right to my opinion.   I can express my own experience and observation given the limited scope to the title of this thread. To say " I take all the "game play" with a grain of salt." is none debatable.

2nd, I've not seen any data/telemetry for a MW which has only been out for a few weeks to suggest that the "big youtubers" accuracy to be just 30% as a whole.  I serious doubt the accuracy of your notion given the number of times I've seen them nuke a team. And since this game is just release it's a pre-mature stat to say the least (if it could be argue that it's accurate).

3rd,  your talking point of the cronous max is kinda hilarious.  That thing is pretty old, what 4-7 years or something?  It has no bearing on my original post nor to what I was implying. Furthermore, "usb devices" that was alluding to is only one of several toolsets used to cheat.  None of which I want to discuss here, just stating my own observations.  

4th, to imply there is no cheating is not only inaccurate but statically improbable.  To pound the table about it gave me a 😁.

-----------------------------------------

Now back on topic. 

We know that some are getting tick rates higher then 62.  BN video confirms the tick rate to be in the low 60's.  So I have to wonder how some are getting over 100/120?  Is this happening playing the game via wifi? 

I've seen it fluctuate from time to time.  However, nothing I do changes that unless I exit the match, exit the game and restart.  So I have to wonder if something else is attributing to this?

1 hour ago, East said:

What you responded to makes no sense.

1st off, I have every right to my opinion.   I can express my own experience and observation given the limited scope to the title of this thread. To say " I take all the "game play" with a grain of salt." is none debatable.

2nd, I've not seen any data/telemetry for a MW which has only been out for a few weeks to suggest that the "big youtubers" accuracy to be just 30% as a whole.  I serious doubt the accuracy of your notion given the number of times I've seen them nuke a team. And since this game is just release it's a pre-mature stat to say the least (if it could be argue that it's accurate).

3rd,  your talking point of the cronous max is kinda hilarious.  That thing is pretty old, what 4-7 years or something?  It has no bearing on my original post nor to what I was implying. Furthermore, "usb devices" that was alluding to is only one of several toolsets used to cheat.  None of which I want to discuss here, just stating my own observations.  

4th, to imply there is no cheating is not only inaccurate but statically improbable.  To pound the table about it gave me a 😁.

-----------------------------------------

Now back on topic. 

We know that some are getting tick rates higher then 62.  BN video confirms the tick rate to be in the low 60's.  So I have to wonder how some are getting over 100/120?  Is this happening playing the game via wifi? 

I've seen it fluctuate from time to time.  However, nothing I do changes that unless I exit the match, exit the game and restart.  So I have to wonder if something else is attributing to this?

The 30% accuracy I was referring to was in Black Ops 4. You only have to look up their stats to see their accuracy.

Also, when did I say anything about your opinion or you right to have one? You're the one not making sense lol.

Ever watched any of my gameplays? Do you think I'm cheating also to get high k/ds? Thats what your implying.

I think if you bought a cronus max you are a cheater and are not to be trusted and that you should be banned from online play without a chance for a unban.

The cronus max alone isnt that bad but you use that to run .gpc scripts which is cheating. So really it's all the same thing.

Cowardice.

5 hours ago, oRaGaMi said:

I think if you bought a cronus max you are a cheater and are not to be trusted and that you should be banned from online play without a chance for a unban.

The cronus max alone isnt that bad but you use that to run .gpc scripts which is cheating. So really it's all the same thing.

Cowardice.

I only have one because I use my Xbox Elite controller on my PS4. Been Xbox for 10+ years, can't play with a PS controller.

I think 30% accuracy is actually really good.

For reference I usually average around 20% and my 2.6 K/D friend is around 26% The best player that I know averages around 46% against bots but online your accuracy is always lower.

As for Cronus Max, I have one so I can run my Logitech GT wheel on my PS4. And I have looked into these GPC scripts out of interests but they don't give that much advantage:

-Aim assist mods: Nothing that a CM can do that I don't do, I always move so rotational assist kicks in. The way these work is that it simply lets your character move ever so slightly even when standing still.

-Recoil mods. Simply program a little thingy that lets the CM control the stick. There is a little caveat here and those are your analog stick curves. CoD basicly has a 0.2 sec timedelay from where it ramps up from zero to your stick position. So that causes two things. The first is that if your recoil control kicks in it's not consistent. Ie the device doesn't know about this 0.2 sec ramp up time. That's why it doesn't always work so well, only for sustained firing. When you let go off the trigger and fire again this 0.2 sec kicks in again throwing you off target. Also you have to understand that while firing the game thinks you're moving the stick. So when you apply a manual correction with the stick, this 0.2 sec ramping up curve is not there and it's throwing you off and making aim inconsistent. There is another bunch of technical / programming reasons why this becomes inconsistent but I'll leave it at that.

There is only two things that really work. One is rapid fire for burst weapons. Like the Deamon in BO4 can be made full auto. And the other is recoil control for slow firing weapons, below +/- 650 RPM. The way it works is that in the later CoD's, your recoil pattern resets if you let off the trigger. So instead of holding the trigger down, the program just cycles the trigger and that eliminates nearly all recoil on weapons like the KN-57 and Grav, Rampart etc in BO4 without messing with the analog values.

Most of all this is very low level stuff and I think that good players don't actually play better with a CM. Most value of the device is in it's remapping functions. Like in BO4 you can let your character autosprint, then you simply set L3 to jump and R3 to slide and you have the same capabilities as a 200 dollar scuf controller.