WIFI STOP WORKING WITH XR500

AzeRuS94

So all of those servers appearing inside triangles are being blocked. The one in the UK with a circle around it is an authentication server which is only used for matchmaking. It looks like everything else is being blocked successfully.

1 hour ago, Netduma Alex said:

So all of those servers appearing inside triangles are being blocked. The one in the UK with a circle around it is an authentication server which is only used for matchmaking. It looks like everything else is being blocked successfully.

Hello Alex,

If it is correct, then I am wrong and I don't understand some details of how the geofilter works. My main questions are:
1) in the picture that I attach when it says that I am connected to the user "a2aca9744941ecf1" ... with ping of 40 shouldn't the user's location appear on the map? I thought I was the one who appeared with a triangle.
2) is there no way to connect to the square server located in Spain?

Thank you

Screenshot_20191106-205648_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20191106-205643_Brave.jpg

I would suggest opening the side-menu and disabling auto ping. Once auto-ping is disabled, you can click on any server that appears on the map and a details panel will open under the map.

As for what the icons mean, take a look at this picture: 

T9gPpjSrQ1opLHx-wV4SFad3uFvwtvHGBQ.png?1

You will not appear on the map yourself, which is why you need to choose your location on the map manually. The reason for this is that we have no information on your location, and we cannot ping your house from inside your house.

9 minutes ago, Netduma Alex said:

I would suggest opening the side-menu and disabling auto ping. Once auto-ping is disabled, you can click on any server that appears on the map and a details panel will open under the map.

As for what the icons mean, take a look at this picture: 

T9gPpjSrQ1opLHx-wV4SFad3uFvwtvHGBQ.png?1

You will not appear on the map yourself, which is why you need to choose your location on the map manually. The reason for this is that we have no information on your location, and we cannot ping your house from inside your house.

Hello Alex,

thank you for the information.

Maybe I didn't explain well about the first question. I would like to know:
1) in the picture when the software Dumaos say that I'm connected iwith the user "a2aca9744941ecf1" ... with ping of 40 this user don't appear the location in the map?
Thank you

• Administrators
3 hours ago, albert dh said:

Hello Alex,

thank you for the information.

Maybe I didn't explain well about the first question. I would like to know:
1) in the picture when the software Dumaos say that I'm connected iwith the user "a2aca9744941ecf1" ... with ping of 40 this user don't appear the location in the map?
Thank you

It will be pinging something, could you unzoom the map completely and look for something that is allowed other than the whitelisted server? It could be anywhere in the world if it is mislocated. It may help to do this on a PC if possible.

23 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Do you ever see the server in Madrid when you first boot up the game?

When I boot up the game, the Madrid server is always there, but then when I search a game I'm always connected to Paris or London server.

• Administrators

Perhaps try adding it to your allow list and then setting your location in the ocean with strict on and PA at 0. That might allow you to force the server. It could take awhile though but if you do get it then it shows it is available as a game server, if not then it may be a backup server in times of heavy load for example and so not always available.

On 11/7/2019 at 7:39 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

It will be pinging something, could you unzoom the map completely and look for something that is allowed other than the whitelisted server? It could be anywhere in the world if it is mislocated. It may help to do this on a PC if possible.

Hello,

On Friday I was testing Geofilter and my opinion it ins't working well. I'm going to try to explain:
Picture 1 -> Geofilter in the ocean. Strict mode / Auto Ping host enabled / Ping assist:0 
Picture 2 -> I start the game MW and I enter a party and it connect to a dedicated server with 41 ping.
Picture 3 -> I disable Auto Ping host
Picture 4 -> I select the triangle icon that in theory it should be a dedicated server locked and I see that it is the server which I am connected.

20191108_192047.jpg

20191108_192037.jpg

20191108_192102.jpg

20191108_192133.jpg

How do you know that the blocked server is the one to which you are connected?

Also it's possible that there are connections happening that the Geo-Filter isn't seeing. The Geo-Filter only keeps track of UDP connections on consoles.

1 hour ago, Netduma Alex said:

¿Cómo sabe que el servidor bloqueado es aquel al que está conectado?

También es posible que haya conexiones que el Geo-Filter no está viendo. El Geo-Filter solo realiza un seguimiento de las conexiones UDP en las consolas.

Hello,

because the ID was the same:  ID 9618935EB5356469 / 24.105.53.94

The connection with ping assist enabled was in ID 9618935EB5356469 / 24.105.53.94.  After I disabled ping assist and I selected manually the triangle icon of the map and it was the same ID 9618935EB5356469 / 24.105.53.94

On 11/7/2019 at 9:42 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Perhaps try adding it to your allow list and then setting your location in the ocean with strict on and PA at 0. That might allow you to force the server. It could take awhile though but if you do get it then it shows it is available as a game server, if not then it may be a backup server in times of heavy load for example and so not always available.

I still unable to connect to the Madrid server, I'm only being connected to the french, lonodn and italy server.

• Administrators
48 minutes ago, RehivaE said:

I still unable to connect to the Madrid server, I'm only being connected to the french, lonodn and italy server.

Sounds like it is a backup server then as otherwise you'd be able to connect to it if it took awhile. Theres nothing we can do about that, your settings are correct it's just down to the game/devs when/which servers are used.

On 11/16/2019 at 6:09 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Sounds like it is a backup server then as otherwise you'd be able to connect to it if it took awhile. Theres nothing we can do about that, your settings are correct it's just down to the game/devs when/which servers are used.

Hello,

this weekend in MW with ps4 I have connected on many ocassions in the server of Spain.

• Administrators
On 11/18/2019 at 8:31 AM, albert dh said:

Hello,

this weekend in MW with ps4 I have connected on many ocassions in the server of Spain.

That's great to hear, the back up server theory seems to be correct then as the weekend would be the busiest time for the game.