NETDUMA and Modern Warfare Beta

Sgt-Greco

1 hour ago, Chaiyoabc said:

Hello, i would like to ask 

1. What is your total bandwidth speed? (Download/upload)

2. What is your netduma setting, to be specific, everything you have made change in anti-bufferbloat page 

thanks in advance

Hi.

1. 50/5 but it makes no difference . Any descent d/u speed is good enough for UDP packages.

2. Nothing special. Whatever gives you a triple A in DSL reports. (90/90 in my case).

My base ping is 50, my wife is abusing YouTube watching some stupid shows all the time, yet I'm having fun with this game. No way OpenWRT could do better. I don't know if it is by chance or the game's netcode is better or whatever. I don't care . DUMA OS is doing fine. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/21/2019 at 10:15 PM, Sgt-Greco said:

Hi.

1. 50/5 but it makes no difference . Any descent d/u speed is good enough for UDP packages.

2. Nothing special. Whatever gives you a triple A in DSL reports. (90/90 in my case).

My base ping is 50, my wife is abusing YouTube watching some stupid shows all the time, yet I'm having fun with this game. No way OpenWRT could do better. I don't know if it is by chance or the game's netcode is better or whatever. I don't care . DUMA OS is doing fine. 

its the game. something changed in the coding or something else. i personally play only hardcore modes since cod advanced warfare because i cant kill people with 20 bullets. but cod mw is on another level. tested it with and without the R1, got the same gameplay.

6 hours ago, JOE1305 said:

its the game. something changed in the coding or something else. i personally play only hardcore modes since cod advanced warfare because i cant kill people with 20 bullets. but cod mw is on another level. tested it with and without the R1, got the same gameplay.

Netcode in MW is said to be worse than BOps4. Watch Battleonsense's video on the subject.

I know who you mean. Im subbed to him. I dont know what it is but the gameplay is great. In bo4 i shoot 10 bullets and can kill nobody but they kill with 5 bullets. The worst game ever.

5 minutes ago, N3CR0 said:

Netcode in MW is said to be worse than BOps4. Watch Battleonsense's video on the subject.