Madden 20 nba 2k20 cod Black ops 4 pc

Your Ping Assist settings seem generous enough that it shouldn't take as long as it's taking to find a match.

Could you please put the Geo-Filter into Spectating mode and take a screenshot of the map as you try to find a game?

It's doing it again nothing is showing up on geo fliter 

R there ports I should open anything in my firewall like this is making feel like I made the wrong decision switching to PC but all my PC take for ever to find game turn on PS4 anygame I want loads right up sucks 

Spend 500 bucks on router and can't play the system u want something is wrong here 

I have deleted devices and still nothing 

Pretty sure I have an open nat Not to sure how to check on PC but when I play cod it say open

Been sitting here 8 min now with device deleted and nothing 

Sorry for being a pain in the ass but this has finally pissed me off 

Cod is the only game I can find online 😒

Its been working today early in the day at like 2pm I couldn't find a game but hasn't done since Madden I have to start orgin fresh or the controller won't work that's awhole different topic lol that would make sense why the first time I load 2k it seems to go pretty fast I will try it I'll keep u posted if I get frustrated again lol thank you 

• 2 weeks later...

It's possible that 2k20 doesn't have many PC servers, and the settings you're using are blocking too many servers.

Try enabling Strict Mode and turning off Fast Search. Make sure not to change the settings once the game has started up, or if you do, restart the game to confirm them.

• 3 weeks later...

its doing it again only 2k it was working good for like 3 days now i cant find game this sucks just cause I play on pc its hard to find gams im looks like im done playing this game i refuse to buy new consoles ever 3 to 5 years just to play sports games when is cross play happening cod bet was lit is there anything i can do ?

right or it takes long time madden just takes like 3 4 min cod 3 4 min but 2k i let searching for a game for4 hours no game go to park mode one of the popular modes like 3 people in it ethier this router broken or 2k shit is broken im a about to give up 

Yeah I'm not sure I understand either... I wonder if the problem finding games isn't related to the Geo-Filter at all, considering the fact that you're fluctuating between being able to find a game and not being able to find a game, and the Geo-Filter was off the whole time.

been working great with a device not added than it stop again and now i cant find madden or 2k game madden says 8 people searching and i just waited 5 min turned it off and what does this mean  

15714144622248330552936603827402.jpg

having a different dns wouldn't matter right?

there has to be something so stupid to fix it y am i only 1 ive look up and down Google for answer

just rest router found game within sec wtf

• Administrators
20 hours ago, dirtycatturd said:

been working great with a device not added than it stop again and now i cant find madden or 2k game madden says 8 people searching and i just waited 5 min turned it off and what does this mean 

having a different dns wouldn't matter right?

there has to be something so stupid to fix it y am i only 1 ive look up and down Google for answer

just rest router found game within sec wtf

That message usually occurs after flushing the cloud, is that what you did? DNS won't affect it at all. If resetting the router fixes it then it may be something you're changing after this. What are the things you change once a reset has been done?

• Netduma Staff
56 minutes ago, dirtycatturd said:

i dont reset to factory just unplug 30 sec plug back in once a day and than it works for good the only thing i change is dns and ports 

Hm, weird. Ports could potentially be the cause - maybe you're sometimes getting a closed / moderate NAT here which is stopping you from finding games.

First off, try enabling UPnP and don't manually forward any ports.

Secondly, from now on when you want to use the Geo-Filter with Madden, just set the Geo-Filter to Spectating Mode while you're loading up the console / game. Set it to Filtering Mode once you're matchmaking. That should get rid of any potential NAT issues.

I agree with Alex - if you're finding games sometimes and not other times when the Geo-Filter is completely disabled, then it's not likely to be the router causing the issue.

• Administrators
52 minutes ago, dirtycatturd said:

what on my pc could be blocking it or on my modem i have netgear 

Potentially your Firewall may be blocking the necessary ports. If you haven't installed one yourself then double check the Windows firewall as it is enabled by default. Allow the Madden.exe file through the Firewall, if that was the issue then it should be resolved.