router login

ok. open command prompt in windows and type ipconfig and press enter. look for gateway ip address and that is what you need to type into the address box of your browser.

Just now, stef said:

should I b connecting to my sky router or my nighthawk router 

your xr300/500 should be connected to your sky box and your pc connected to your XR300/500.

Guest Killhippie

Also maybe reduce the font side, there is shouting in caps and then just yelling. Typing your issue in huge bold fonts wont get it fixed quicker. You can also try 192.168.1.1 but following BIG_DOG'S advice is a sound path

because you are using a sky modem/router it is a bit more complicated to setup. You need to disable opnp on the sky modem/router and add the ip address of the XR500 that it has been given in the sky dhcp table and input that ip address into the DMZ section of your sky modem/router.

Guest Killhippie
5 minutes ago, stef said:

sorry m8 didn't mean to do that my apoologies

No worries it was juts a bit wow thats big :) Have you tried another cable if its intermittent?

Guest Killhippie
9 minutes ago, BIG__DOG said:

because you are using a sky modem/router it is a bit more complicated to setup. You need to disable opnp on the sky modem/router and add the ip address of the XR500 that it has been given in the sky dhcp table and input that ip address into the DMZ section of your sky modem/router.

Don't you also need DHCP option 61 with SKY which I think the XR500 got with 2.3.2.40 as well?

Guest Killhippie
6 minutes ago, stef said:

not sure if its this but I don't use a cable I use a tp link plugged nxt to my routers and I have another in my pc room that goes into my pc to give me lan

Thought you said you used Ethernet? (which is what I meant by cable)

That's probably happening as you start up the game. It pings all of the servers around the world and then chooses one to connect to. This gives you an idea of where all of the servers are located and helps you to decide where to place your geo-filter radius.