router login

• Administrators

Change all devices to an Xbox or PlayStation in the Device Manager then remove them all from the Geo-Filter and just re-add the one you're going to play with for the moment using Spectating Mode Zoom out of the map completely, flush the cloud from the Geo-Filter Map options wait for the too long message, wait a minute then refresh the page. Then try searching again, with Fortnite it will only show you one server when it is actually loading into the game after you've searched.

• Administrators

When you're in the lobby where you can change your character skins etc and you pick your game mode and then search the game doesn't actually pick a server until it starts loading into the game. That's how Fortnite matchmaking works. Therefore you will either get the game if the server is within your radius or it will get blocked. If you get blocked then it will kick you back to the lobby again to search. So you can keep doing that until you get one within your radius or switch to spectating mode and quit the game if the server is outside your radius and keep searching until you get one you want. There isn't anything we can do about that, it's just how their matchmaking works.

You don't select your server in DumaOS, the game always selects your server.

The Geo-Filter lets you limit how many servers the game can choose between.

If the game tries to connect to a server outside of your radius, the Geo-Filter will block it. If the game tries to connect to a server inside the radius, it will be allowed.

You can also set a Ping Assist value (in the side bar). This will allow games from outside the radius but ONLY if their ping is lower than the number you set.

You can use Ping Assist on it's own by putting your radius in the middle of the ocean.

• Administrators
18 hours ago, stef said:

does any servers though pop up on the geo filter because mine is blank..sorry for l8 reply been at work

Are you looking to see the servers when I said? I.e. when you're loading into the actual game? Are you zoomed out completely on the Geo-Filter Map?

18 hours ago, stef said:

also when I go onto my xbox one x to check NAT it says I have a double nat ...

Follow this guide please: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000076587-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-open-nat