HybridVPN + Xbox one

• Administrators
1 hour ago, xfalax said:

Destiny's Ddos Attacks, some way to block these attacks without using Vpn? In competitive they throw me the connection and in the logs you do not see the attack

How do you know you're being DDoSed and you're not just disconnecting from the game? Are you using strict mode off on the Geo-Filter?

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

¿Cómo sabes que estás siendo DDoSed y no solo te estás desconectando del juego? ¿Está utilizando el modo estricto desactivado en el filtro geográfico?

Strict mode activated, vpn hybrid activated with Nordvpn. I know because in competitive with high points they usually do it ... they also attack another player of my team and we cut the voice chat in xbox.

One of the players has slogan in the profile of xbox stressthem.to with which I guarantee it was a Ddos attack

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Strict mode on could be booting you out of the game, disable that and see if it helps at all. If you've already got a VPN enabled then there is not much you can really do unfortunately.

Is it possible to add pre shared key to the hybrid vpn so you can connect to google cloud server?