R1 locked/

jbazber

Try to downgrade with the j version and the router does not download the version, it remains in the firmware version dumaOS 2.39 ...

I have seen several posts with the same problem that I have, and I have not seen a solution to the problem.
I ask you again the question I asked you above, can I send you the router so you can see the problem?

• Netduma Staff
10 hours ago, jbazber said:

Try to downgrade with the j version and the router does not download the version, it remains in the firmware version dumaOS 2.39 ...

I have seen several posts with the same problem that I have, and I have not seen a solution to the problem.
I ask you again the question I asked you above, can I send you the router so you can see the problem?

Hi - I've took a look at this thread. It seems that for whatever reason your R1 is indeed inaccessible, and based on the previous suggestions it seems like we have tried every option available to get this working again.

Could you email [email protected]? We can talk about the next steps and see what we can do about it :)

On 8/13/2019 at 5:51 PM, Netduma Jack said:

Hi - I've took a look at this thread. It seems that for whatever reason your R1 is indeed inaccessible, and based on the previous suggestions it seems like we have tried every option available to get this working again.

Could you email [email protected]? We can talk about the next steps and see what we can do about it :)

Hello, I just sent you the email, I have put a direct link to the thread
Thank you