R1 locked/

jbazber

Hello, I tell you, I had the firmware R1-v-1-03-6G, the router has been working correctly for 2 years, I saw that you had taken out the DumaOS for the R1, decided to update and everything was like silk, the router worked better , but it has lasted two months, since now I have a hard time accessing it, because of wifi it does not give me access, you can see the SSID but it does not give access, and by cable the menu goes halfway, it stays blocked. I have tried to download firmware downgrade but when restarting the DumaOS continues to exit, it does not do it, and in order to access the router with admin / password there are many times that it does not give access. I put some screenshots of what happens. Thank you very much and great work.

Captura de pantalla 2019-07-06 a las 16.58.10.png

Captura de pantalla 2019-07-06 a las 16.59.16.png

Captura de pantalla 2019-07-06 a las 17.03.10.png

I have done what you said and the router is still the same, it does not respond, it is looping, I get this message every time.

I have tried to reset the router by the back button and nothing happens

Captura router.JPG

• Administrators

For resetting via the back button you need to hold it down for 30 seconds, then let go and there will be a beep after a few seconds if it is factory resetting.

Could you try with Google Chrome please as that is our recommended browser and see if that works, use an incognito window for this though to start with.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry for the delay in answering, I was on vacation, I reset as indicated, I hear the beep, but the router remains the same, the menu circles are spinning and I can not do anything.

I have tried with Google Chrome and the window of incognito and the same thing happens to me.
Keep on looping all the time

Captura router.JPG

He reseteado el router varias veces, dejo presionado el botón reset hasta que se encienden todas las luces y escucho el beep.

Consigo entrar en el menú del netduma, con cable y admin/password, pero el router no me asigna ip automáticamente, tengo que poner la ip de mi pc manualmente, solo consigo conectar por cable, por wifi me dice que no puedo acceder, es como si el DHCP del router este desactivado.

Captura de pantalla 2019-07-16 a las 19.46.37.png

The router's menu continues with the little circles, as if I was thinking and that's the way it goes until I get the message that I tried after a minute

• Administrators

If you're able to access the interface without a static IP set then it is assigning the device an IP address. Is there anything that happened/was changed before you first started to see the issue?

I had to disconnect it for a few minutes and when I plugged it into the power, it stayed that way.

I have seen that this same problem has happened to more people, I put the following capture in case you ask me

This comes to me from chrome

Captura de pantalla 2019-07-16 a las 20.08.59.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, have the team been able to look at the problem?

I believe that the problem is in the firmware, since the one I had previously worked perfectly, but when putting the DumaOS, many users have had the same fault and I have not been able to observe any solution in the forum.

Please ask that you do not close the subject and give me a solution to the problem.

Thank you again

• Administrators

Not yet, could you downgrade to the original R1 firmware please then do a factory reset. Then upgrade to DumaOS again with preserve settings unticked please then immediately do another factory reset and see if that resolves the issue.

I have done what you indicated and I can not download firmware. The router does not change firmware. 
-When I load the firmware R1-v-1-03-6j.sig I get the following: foto1

-After the update I still get the router has the firmware dumaos-2.1.3.29.sig: foto2

Is it possible to send the router to you and do you check it yourself?

foto1.png

foto2.png

On 7/31/2019 at 3:34 PM, Netduma Alex said:

Hello Alex, 

I have tried this option multiple times and the result is the same, if I post the posts I have put before, the router when doing the reset stays the same, I can only access via cable, I can see the SSID, but it does not let me connect via wifi .

The router does not reset either with the button or from the menu.

Edited by Netduma Alex
Fixed formatting

The router does not let me change any parameter, it keeps thinking and there is the message I waited for, it doesn't let me do anything else

And it doesn't let me connect via wifi, I can see the SSID but it doesn't finish connecting me