for the doubters

bagsta69

Just thought I would post this pic for the doubters out there, those who have not made their mind up yet, those who listen to the ill informed rantings of 12 year olds on the official cod forums. Those who have bought the R1 but have not had the patience to set it up correctly and thrown their dummy out of the pram.

this pic shows the people who I can possibly be matched with without my R1 filter turned on, I am in central UK (England, United Kingdom, That little country, (Oh just Google Us, ) I actually played this game and there was only 1 player with a 4 bar connection. the rest had 2 or 1. Filter turned off.

post-788-0-97344900-1436397426_thumb.jpg

this is the possible hosts I may connect to with it on, every player on 4 bars.

post-788-0-57551600-1436397492_thumb.jpg

Bang on there Bagsta this router has changed my gaming life , read the wiki guys all the way though, twice if needs be this thing is a beast :)

Yebs that first picture remainds me of all of those spanish speaking lobies i have played.

And the seconde one all this padlocks just a pleasure to myeys. Good job buddy on pointing that out.

That first picture, if "home" was in the Pacific Northwest, is almost exactly what I was first seeing when I became Enlightened and was armed with my Duma.  Spanish lobbies in countries I haven't even visited, let alone had any desire to have host my friggin' games. 

The Duma, with the Geo Filter, has taken me from being "meh, I am alright" to being a 2.0+ K/D slayer in just about every lobby I join.

All Hail the Duma!

• Netduma Staff

Hi Bagsta69 -

you say patience to set it up correctly - ​I just got my Duma and would appreciate your advice on setting Duma up correctly - BTW I'm from the little country :) 

Hi XboxBloke, welcome to the forums :)

If you make a new thread about this then there will be many people happy to help you get this set up.

Hi Bagsta69 -

you say patience to set it up correctly - ​I just got my Duma and would appreciate your advice on setting Duma up correctly - BTW I'm from the little country :) 

Welcome to the forums - There are several threads that have people's settings in them already, but if you post your specifics, there are an army of well informed folks here that can help you dial that sucker in for peak performance.

Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the [Duma] Army!

Hi there, yeah what them blokes above said. Ive just finished for the night but will add my set up and what I do to vary it for different issues if I am having any problems. Welcome aboard :)

Just thought I would post this pic for the doubters out there, those who have not made their mind up yet, those who listen to the ill informed rantings of 12 year olds on the official cod forums. 

Are you sure it's not the 40 to 50-year olds who make up the Shill Squad who insist they know everything, but know very little when challenged?  :P

Are you sure it's not the 40 to 50-year olds who make up the Shill Squad who insist they know everything, but know very little when challenged?  :P

Ya cheeky young whippersnapper, Im 46 you know. lol

Archived