Netgear Nighthawk xr 500 geofilter does not work

ok i test it now with strenger mode on and ping Assit high up a bit and grapping land area 4000 km or 5000 an it throws me out in the middle of the game 

then i become this message

your console lost the connection to the gameserver

• Administrators

I don't think the Geo-Filter is causing this issue at all if its happening in spectating mode. I assume you're wired to the console, have you got any other ethernet cables to try with? Also have you tried connecting the console to WiFi and seeing if that makes any difference?

No i Dont play With WiFi and i bought me a new Cat 8 Ethernet cable. Also my old Ethernet cable was cat 7

The cable is definetly Not the Problem.

I have some more Other Ethernet cables

And the issue are here with all Ethernet cable.

And the Problem is when i Test this things

In Spectating Mode it can be happen that the complete day all its normal .

The connection lost to the GameServer is Not all the Time but it is still There

• Administrators

Please also test in WiFi, I know it's not ideal but it could be a port issue - either with the router or the console and WiFi would rule that out. Also switch the port the ethernet cable is in and try as well. Yes we will be giving news on that this week!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Fraser i tested on WiFi and it does Not happen kicks me out in the middle of a Game but now Islay  about 3 days with cable and it kicks me Not out of the Game maybie i need a Port? 

And i have another Problem my Gameplays are Not Smoth i play only on Eu Server the highest Ping that i get is about 30 ms Ping.

About 18ms Ping  is about the closest Server to me.

When i Show on the pinggrafh and it Show me 18 ms ping that means the Gameplay have to be very Smoth. 

But it feels Not like 18 ms ping more like 70-80 Ping.

Can you help me to find the Problem i think Something is Not normal.

With my  isp router the connection is  bad with xr 500 much better but also when i got 18 or 25 ping i dont understand why its not smoth.

yes i try it on a different port but do you realy think 1 port is deffekt its a new router since the new update comes out i dont try a different port.