UPLOAD SPEEDS PROBLEM

AzeRuS94

Hello, since a few weeks I can't reach 300/300mb with the netduma, the download speed is perfect being 298mb disabling the Qos as I don't use it, for reach my full speeds but the upload speeds can't reach more than 20mb. I tested switching ports on the duma and my isp router and also switching ethernet cat7 cables but nothing. If I connect my pc wired to the isp router I reach 298/295. So the problem is the duma. What can I do? Help please.

On 4/17/2019 at 11:31 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Where are you testing the speeds? I'm assuming no other devices are using the internet when this is happening?

speedtest, no devices are connected, just the pc

• Administrators

Which router do you own?

Are you using PPPoE?

How have you disabled QoS? Set Never on Anti-Bufferbloat, or actually disabled the option in Anti-Bufferbloat's options?

3 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

Which router do you own?

Are you using PPPoE?

How have you disabled QoS? Set Never on Anti-Bufferbloat, or actually disabled the option in Anti-Bufferbloat's options?

I use the netduma r1, I'm not using PPPoE, I disabled the option of qos enabled. This problem has appeared 3 weeks ago as before I never had this problem. Is there any solution?

• Administrators

Theres usually something that could trigger it, doesn't have to be anything big. Could be moving it to a new power outlet etc. Speaking of make sure it's plugged directly into the wall rather than an extender.

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Theres usually something that could trigger it, doesn't have to be anything big. Could be moving it to a new power outlet etc. Speaking of make sure it's plugged directly into the wall rather than an extender.

The netduma is directly plug into a wall socket. I didn't changed anything about the setup.

13 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Have you done a factory reset since this issue has happened? If not please do so then disable QoS and see if your speeds have returned.

I just did the factory reset and it worked, I now have 295/290mbps. Thanks for your help and sorry for the inconvenience.