Geographical region is not correct

ps21.850

im playing bo4 blackout on ps4 pro and when my ps4 is plugged to my netgear cm1150v modem my geograhical region is in Florida which is correct on the bo4 network menu but when i use the xr500 my geograhical region is in New Jersey and that is 1,018 miles away from me please help

1 hour ago, ps21.850 said:

im playing bo4 blackout on ps4 pro and when my ps4 is plugged to my netgear cm1150v modem my geograhical region is in Florida which is correct on the bo4 network menu but when i use the xr500 my geograhical region is in New Jersey and that is 1,018 miles away from me please help

move your location manually in the geo filter while your console is powered off then wait 2 mins and then restart console.

• Administrators

The Geo-Filter won't change where BO4 thinks YOU are. Only a VPN could do that. It instead if forces the host server of your game  to be wherever you want it to be.

Full optimal settings guide is here: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000077072-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-geo-filter

Let us know if we can help with anything else

thanks but my geo fillter works fine im talking about on black ops 4 option network menu geographical region when i plug my ps4 directly to the cable modem i get the correct geographical region location which is Florida but when i plug the ps4 in to the xr500 my geographical region changes to New Jersey which is 1018 miles away from my location