Very Inconsistent Games on BO2 Today

nogard13

Don't know if anyone else had this problem today, but I kept getting into lobbies where I had a 3-bar. As you can see from my settings below, I have the Ping Assist set pretty low and my geo filter is also set fairly close, yet all the games I found were 100ms+.  I played 6 games in Black Ops 2 Kill Confirmed and they were all 3-bars with terrible PINGs.  It's the first time the Duma has failed, but I have no idea why so that I could try to avoid it in the future.

As for game info: it was between 2pm and 3pm Eastern in the US (as you can see from the first screenshot from my iPhone below) and there were over 115,000 players online.  The xbox is connected via ethernet cable directly to the Duma and my internet speed is 30/5 (I did a ping test from my laptop, wired into the Duma, and got 25ms PING, 24Mb/4Mb with caps set to 90% bandwidth).  It also didn't matter if it was set to Preemptive or Reactive, I kept getting these bad games.

1436225643-U2502.png

1436225682-U2502.png

try using 70& on both download and up and also try to lower your ping assist number

one more thing i suggest is find game modes that has alot of players in that certain game type like tdm

I had similar problems last night on AW, switched off PS4 when to menu on R1 software and clicked on reboot router. (not done this for nearly 2 weeks)

Waited a minute then fired everything back up. Positive games every game after that and was trying to do challenges and cap the objectives too.

No idea if it will help or if it actually changes anything but may be worth a try.

I used to do that in the past before the duma , games would be terrible re boot my router and it would sync back up , placebo maybe , buffer bloat ? one or the other.

Archived