Game is hopeless

Murdoch

Cod aw, I have had enough. Suddenly this week nothing works, I have tried every server in the U.S. by setting ping assist to 0 and home over each server. All crap. I got one good game out of 20 lobbies tonight and that was in Florida and I am Chicago. I am done.

I am sorrybth hear that. Thats really sucks.

How about older cod titles. Many of usere here hate aw justbsa you do but finde older cods play like a pina butter and they love it

Alternatively you could read this and follow the instructionhttp://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=lag_support_instructions

Cod aw, I have had enough. Suddenly this week nothing works, I have tried every server in the U.S. by setting ping assist to 0 and home over each server. All crap. I got one good game out of 20 lobbies tonight and that was in Florida and I am Chicago. I am done.

I feel the same way.

This weekend it feels like I've  literally been Sledgehammered. My ping etc have been great but the SBMM is slowly draining my enthusiasm to play this game anymore. It feels like I've had my thumbs removed and I'm forced to play MLG players.

I may take a small break away from it just to I don't snap the disc. The general consensus is that it's AW that's broken and I don't think it'll be fixed anytime soon... it probably won't be fixed ever come to think of it.

Also, what platform are you playing on? I'm on PS4 and the new DLC dropped last week. Maybe there's an influx of players on the servers playing the new maps causing a few issues?

the game is way too inconsistent some games i dominate and then others its like my gun is shooting blanks none of my shots register. whenever you play older cods its amazing but aw is awful shg suck

Expect it to return to normal shit from its current exceedingly bad shit? Let's be honest here, this is by far the worst CoD made to date using the poor engine of the second worst CoD made to date, BO2.

I'm from the midwest also (Michigan) and there are really no "better dedi's" it all depends on who's connected to the dedi with you.You can have great ping to the server but you can have 3 or 4 people from South America with huge ping numbers and it will affect the whole lobby.

Like everyone said it's a crap shoot,sometimes it plays great other times your a second behind.I agree play the older titles,BO2,MW3,BO1 and Ghosts all run pretty well with the duma.

So I decided to try the be your own host trick. I think I got into a game and stayed host for 6 or 7 games. But not really sure. Here is a screen shot. I am in Chicago, I think it may be a Texas dedi but other circles are kind of big. Anyway I had 5 games in a row averaging 2.8 k/d and the movement was flawless. I can really tell just by the sound of the boost sliding wether or not I am connected well.

kBhFP6xl.jpg

UN6K9pql.jpg

I live near Chicago play at night between 9-11 pm central time. I throttle my speed to 7.5 download and .65 upload. I set ping assist to zero and here is the pick of the location. I mostly get Texas dedi but sometimes St. Louis.

cr3r0kcl.jpg

Archived