This R-App is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute.

3f486af0a194231d8be459c79b408b9f.png

this problem always happen when I activate Hybrid VPn and doesn't go until I restart and after about 15 minutes from restart it happens again, while activating VPN 

• Netduma Staff
1 hour ago, mohands said:

I add the openvpn info, user and password and connect that's it 

Hm, maybe it's a browser issue. Try a different browser, and if the same thing happens I'd recommend a reboot. If that doesn't allow you to apply the VPN try a factory reset and give it another shot.

If even then it doesn't work, let us know which firmware version you're on :)

I've tried different new browser cleared cookies and cache also I made a factory reset 

I'm on firmware     V2.3.2.40

V2.3.2.40

• Administrators

Is it enabled before adding? 

Are you using basic setup? If so what provider? If advanced what VPN provider are you using?

Do you add anything to the right side of the VPN? 

Do you enable block if disconnected? 

Does it successfully connect then the message appears or fail then appears? If fails can you get the VPN log before the message appear?

As much information as you can give please will be really helpful.

nothing added, I use my own server it was working and it always working no any disconnect, and I haven't enabled block if disconnect. the problem is that the app stops and it always connect from the first touch of the button 

• Administrators

This message appears when anything takes more than 30 seconds to happen on the router, so it may not actually be an error, just an alert that something is slow. 

Ive not quite been able to understand from your posts - does the VPN enable? Or does it timeout and fail? If the latter, could you please copy and paste your VPN logs into this thread. 

• Netduma Staff
22 hours ago, mohands said:

to confirm the problem has been solved. I've built the server again and the problem has been solved. 

Oh, good result :) thanks for letting us know your solution! I'll mark this thread as solved.