Beaver error on Destiny 2

Dmaune

So the last few days I've pretty much been in spectating mode the entire time since I've been in a number of different fireteams.  Then Thursday night I decided to play solo and co some Pvp.  Turned the filter back on and started to get beaver error over and over and over again.  Couldn't even travel to the tower.  What gives?  I've rebooted my modem, the netduma and ps4 numerous times.  Last night I was consistently getting booted from story missions.  idk what's going on.  

Yes! I created an account specifically to come on here and say this.

This for me is specifically in PVP w/ default destiny cloud profile settings with strict mode on (turning strict mode off isn't a solution in PvP IMO)

I always am in spectating more when not in PvP

What information can we provide to help admins stop the beavers?

This just started happening for me but I never have strict mode ON.  Last two nights have been nothing but beaver errors.  I don't even want to attempt pvp right now because I'm worried they'll be the most lag filled matches of all time and that's IF I can even get into a match.

Just to reiterate, my errors started immediately when I switched from spectating mode to filtering

• Administrators

Just to be clear, you have Strict Mode disabled and you are getting the Beaver error?

Could you take a screenshot of your Geo-Filter page, with the Geo-Filter Map options displayed?

Thanks.

18 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

Just to be clear, you have Strict Mode disabled and you are getting the Beaver error?

Could you take a screenshot of your Geo-Filter page, with the Geo-Filter Map options displayed?

Thanks.

Yes i have strict mode disabled.  Screen shot to follow

And just to clarify i didn't change any settings and I've never had this problem before.

Sorry had to take the pic with my phone but here it is.  Im not in game atm.

20190222_143758.jpg

update: I jumped in the game about 10 minutes ago, with geofilter in filtering mode same problem.  Getting booted out of the tower if I even made it there with error code beaver each time.  Turned on spectating mode, no booting no error codes.  Filtering is dicking something up.

I also ran a speed test while I was flying into the tower.  It ran the download test just fine but the second it tried to run the upload test I was booted to orbit, error code beaver and it said the test failed to run.  

In spectating mode while in orbit I ran the test again.  Speeds tripled and it got through the test with no problems.  It's definitely the filter somehow.

• Administrators

Can you look on the map please (unzoomed) when you get booted from the game and see if there is anything being blocked. If so please provide the ID's of as many as possible, it may be the case that we need to do something with our cloud system.

• Administrators

There looks to be an allowed server in that location and something blocked behind it. Ideally we need the blocked icons ID from the ping panel. You may need to zoom in as far as possible to get it and try hard to click the edge of the triangle

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That's really great thank you. So these were definitely blocked? You didn't click the allowed one by accident? It looks like we may need to whitelist these servers so I'll pass it on to the team.

Its the same server every time.  I tried to click on the triangle as best i could.  This server is in my allowed list but it doesn't seem to matter.  Sometimes it never lets me into the tower and then sometimes it does but then boots me after a couple minutes.  Either way it only happens with filter on.

Hi,

I dont know what happen on Destiny but it look that new servers are coming on each current place. For exemple, in Germany, I always saw one server on this country but since last week i see now 6 more servers on same place !! I know because I put a name each time i get a German server and I succes to reach until "German server 7". So, I think you have to follow these all changes on Destiny and not only in US ;)

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Nabs said:

Hi,

I dont know what happen on Destiny but it look that new servers are coming on each current place. For exemple, in Germany, I always saw one server on this country but since last week i see now 6 more servers on same place !! I know because I put a name each time i get a German server and I succes to reach until "German server 7". So, I think you have to follow these all changes on Destiny and not only in US ;)

So you're happy with the improved locations, or we are missing something? I could not understand what you meant by 'I think you have to follow these all changes on Destiny and not only in US'. Thanks!

it's also strange that in my case, the server that is booting me is one that was already in my allowed list.  Can someone keep this thread updated with progress?  This is a problem.  It basically renders the netduma r1 useless apart from being a regular router.

3 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

Could you try flushing cloud again please?

Could you also set Ping Assist to 50ms or 60ms and see if that improves your experience.

I've set the ping assist everywhere from 0-100 in the last few days.  Doesn't matter.  If I'm in filtering mode, I get booted with beaver error.  100% of the time.  

My gaming experience has been crap because the only way to play the game is in spectating mode which completely defeats the purpose of having a Netduma router.  

3 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

Could you try flushing cloud again please?

Could you also set Ping Assist to 50ms or 60ms and see if that improves your experience.

Oh and I never flushed the cloud.  I asked if I should but nobody ever responded.