Pure VPN not working on PS4

Hello, i purchased Pure VPN today, but when i try use Vpn on my PS4 it wont give me the option to use VPN services. is it automatic or am i doing something wrong?

• Netduma Staff

Hi, welcome to the forum! If you've got your VPN running in Hybrid VPN, you can then add a device you'd like to put behind the VPN. Once you've added it, you can choose to exclude or include services on your VPN. So if you wanted the VPN active only on your PS4, just add that device and you're good :)

• 2 weeks later...

It will not allow me choose to include services on my vpn for my PS4. Other devices will allow me to choose in between then too. I tried connected to a host anyway and checked my ip address and it was not showing the region or area I chose. Towards the end of this, I looked at the vpn service I setup (purevpn), I seen it said it was “connecting”. After waiting, it never connected. 

• Administrators

That will be the cause then. Could you try and connect again and then when it fails, copy and paste the VPN logs into here. 

I assume your PureVPN account is active?

• 1 year later...
17 hours ago, Chf Wiggum said:

PureVPN does not work with PS4. When I connect it to the router and add PS4 it wont connect to the PS Network. I think PS has banned PureVPN IP addresses. 

You may need to set-up the network settings on the PS again and also 'Test the connection' on network settings!