Antibufferbloat

Demi

So I mainly play black ops 4 and I started messing around with the settings and I find that I constantly get good games with 5 up/down and or 10up/down. Is this supposed to happen? Been playing with this for a few days now and still get only good games 

16 hours ago, Demi said:

So I mainly play black ops 4 and I started messing around with the settings and I find that I constantly get good games with 5 up/down and or 10up/down. Is this supposed to happen? Been playing with this for a few days now and still get only good games 

So when your saying 5up 5 down, are you saying you put your QOS sliders at those? Or are you doing this in bandwidth allocation? Are you on r1 duma OS too?

• Administrators
On 1/19/2019 at 12:28 PM, Demi said:

Almost certainly placebo but if it aint broke!

I would recommend making sure you’re in High Priority Traffic Detected Mode though rather than Always. Because otherwise you will be limiting your entire internet connection even when you’re not playing. 

On 1/20/2019 at 12:30 AM, purpleandgold33 said:

So when your saying 5up 5 down, are you saying you put your QOS sliders at those? Or are you doing this in bandwidth allocation? Are you on r1 duma OS too?

qos sliders and yes i am

• Netduma Staff
3 hours ago, Demi said:

qos sliders and yes i am

Interesting stuff - throttling using Anti-Bufferbloat can help for sure, and it's different for every network. I'm glad it's working so well for you!

• Netduma Staff
19 hours ago, A1_Boston said:

That's good news!! It seems like BO4 is broken, and gamers are constantly looking for ways to combat their broken servers.

Exactly yeh. It's our goal to give you guys as many options as it takes to get the best gameplay :D