Forcing a server?

Hey all....Happy New Year!

Quick question....is there a way to force & only play on a particular server? I have my geofilter set to around 700mi, 30ms & Strict Mode on. I regularly get this certain server & my gameplay is amazing, but depending on the day/time of day, it’ll troll to different (not so great gameplay) servers. It’s all within my geofilter criteria but really want to only play on this one server if possible. It appears to be dedicated as it gives me the temp ban option. 

Thanks!!

• Netduma Staff
34 minutes ago, CrossFitKila717 said:

Hey all....Happy New Year!

Quick question....is there a way to force & only play on a particular server? I have my geofilter set to around 700mi, 30ms & Strict Mode on. I regularly get this certain server & my gameplay is amazing, but depending on the day/time of day, it’ll troll to different (not so great gameplay) servers. It’s all within my geofilter criteria but really want to only play on this one server if possible. It appears to be dedicated as it gives me the temp ban option. 

Thanks!!

Hi, happy new year! The way to do this on the old software is to set your home location on top of the server with a really small radius. Turn off Ping Assist and enable Strict Mode. Then, reboot the console. You should be able to force it every time now, but the game won't be too happy about it - you could get disconnected every now and again.

I hope this helps :D

2 hours ago, Netduma Jack said:

Hi, happy new year! The way to do this on the old software is to set your home location on top of the server with a really small radius. Turn off Ping Assist and enable Strict Mode. Then, reboot the console. You should be able to force it every time now, but the game won't be too happy about it - you could get disconnected every now and again.

I hope this helps :D

Great, thanks!! Maybe I could just make the radius a little bigger if it kicks me out? So by turning off ping assist, does that not allow any other servers? Also, I just slide the slider to “0” right.....I didn’t see any “off” option for ping assist?

3 hours ago, CrossFitKila717 said:

Great, thanks!! Maybe I could just make the radius a little bigger if it kicks me out? So by turning off ping assist, does that not allow any other servers? Also, I just slide the slider to “0” right.....I didn’t see any “off” option for ping assist?

Yep, slide the bar to 0 then its off and keep strict on always!

• Administrators
4 hours ago, CrossFitKila717 said:

If you make the radius bigger you might get a different server, if you really want to force just that one just keep researching until you get it. Yes slide to 0