Downgrade failed

Help Bonjour j'ai voulu downgrade le R1 sous duma os mais le set up ne sait pas déroulé comme prévu, après 10 min, le routeur n'est plus joignable via l'adresse 192.168.88.1,aucune coupure de courant ou autre

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
2 hours ago, NoMoreMyFriend-S said:

I also downgraded from DUJMA OS ro original OS on R1 and now cannot access control panel. I cleaned browser, tried 3 different browsers. Not working.

it always then goes to the Duma OS control panel site and asks me to enter the log in

Any ideas?

What happens if you do log in, does it stay on DumaOS? If you remove the DumaOS information after the 192.168.88.1 and press enter what happens?

16 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What happens if you do log in, does it stay on DumaOS? If you remove the DumaOS information after the 192.168.88.1 and press enter what happens?

done all this. removed, cleared coookies and cache in browser, with cc cleaner, etc. restarted router and laptop, left router off power for 10 minutes.

only thing that helped was a factory reset. after that i was back on Dudma OS (so the downgrade didnt happen,while still not getting into the user interface).

So I did the downgrade again and now I am back to original R1 OS.

The reason why I downgraded (after trying again to upgrade several months after the last attempt) is that it took me forever to find games for BO 4 MP. Like 10 min to find a lobby. fast search etc. and atrocious experience, then again a long time to find a new lobby after leaving one. after about 3 hrs trying to play around with settings, I gave up. 

Ping plotter results are very good. 33-36 ms to the server in Singapore, no packet loss. 100MB/s down/50 up. QoS set for the PS4 to get 7/7 MB/s.

Once back in R1 OS, no issue to find lobbies within a minute. geofilter enabled.

Yes, I know about every time to restart BO4 when changing a setting on the Netduma.

It just seems DUMAOS does not work with BO4 at all.

Change my mind.....

• Administrators

Okay great to hear that you resolved it. There is literally no difference between the Geo-Filter's which could influence the speed of getting games. It has been brought up before and I have mentioned it to the team as well but they haven't found anything so far though they will continue to research it. The Geo-Filter reports what the information that the game/console provides, so perhaps it could be to do with your NAT/port status on each firmware.

20 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay great to hear that you resolved it. There is literally no difference between the Geo-Filter's which could influence the speed of getting games. It has been brought up before and I have mentioned it to the team as well but they haven't found anything so far though they will continue to research it. The Geo-Filter reports what the information that the game/console provides, so perhaps it could be to do with your NAT/port status on each firmware.

Open NAT on BO4,  Type 2 PS 4 Pro

with duma OS it is like luck to find a game at all. switched back to R1 OS and bang it works after hours of trying and finding maybe 3-4 lobbies on DUMA OS

16 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I don't see how that could be. Perhaps you could make a video of each firmware you trying to search with the Geo-Filter using the same settings so I can give to the devs to investigate?

Fraser,  sorry but I am done spending my time trying to make the Duma OS work for me. I bought the router to make gaming more fun, more enjoyable.

but if i have to spend more time to tweak and adjust the router than what it now helps, then this thing has outlived its usefulness.

maybe your devs find the cause, maybe it will be different for the next COD, but I am done spending my time on the router rather than playing. as there is no difference for me with/without in the actual game experience (sucks either way),  i leave the R1 be until the next COD (If I even buy that game).