I previously submitted a post regarding bittorrent traffic  being recognized as "high priority traffic" in the QoS settings therefore dropping total download speed. The Tl:dr of the resolution of that  post was "watch your port numbers" HOWEVER i have noticed something in particular that i feel the duma team should investigate on. 

I have realized that no matter which ports i use on specifically the " qBittorrent " client even when duma classified games is turned off it would detect some packets as high priority which triggers the antibufferbloat. Its not a lot of high priority packets but enough to keep the antibufferbloat in a permanent on/off situation. I would say every 25 sec it triggers 1 high priority packet that turns on the antibufferbloat. I thought this was odd so i tried 2 different bittorrent clients to download the same file with same designated ports and to my surprise no high priority traffic is detected it only happens on the qBittorrent client. 

It would be great if the Duma team could replicate this and see what is causing the problem. 

TlDr qbittorrent client triggers high priority traffic while other competing clients like uTorrent do not. 

• Netduma Staff
11 hours ago, Overclocked said:

yeah its on when downloading , sometimes when uploading and goes away 15 sec after closing application. This does not occur with the other clients. Thx!

Thanks for the info! We'll be checking this out at some point and the details you've provided will be invaluable :)