Netduma OS On R1

Haveic

21 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I think it's probably more likely to do with the times you're playing if it's worse today than the evening. Auto Ping doesn't impact filtering at all so I can't envisage that would affect it at all

I did the exact same thing as he did, but never had good results. Turning off Geo-Filter, Auto Ping, Strict mode, QOS, etc etc etc. Nothing I do in DumaOS works at all. Switching to .j and the issues all go away. The only constant causing the issues for me is DumaOS.

• Administrators
51 minutes ago, xolhid said:

I did the exact same thing as he did, but never had good results. Turning off Geo-Filter, Auto Ping, Strict mode, QOS, etc etc etc. Nothing I do in DumaOS works at all. Switching to .j and the issues all go away. The only constant causing the issues for me is DumaOS.

I understand xolhid that that is your experience, I am just trying to ascertain others experiences also

• Administrators

@Haveic and @xolhid (and anyone else reading this):

Please could you do the following:

1. Go to your Geo-Filter
  2. Open the Geo-Filter Map Options (click the three horizontal lines in the top left of the panel)
  3. Click 'Flush Cloud'
  4. Wait about 30 seconds - 1 minute for the Flush to complete. Don't worry if it takes longer than this, just be patient
  5. Once complete, make sure you're happy with your other Geo-Filter settings e.g. home location, radius, Ping Assist on the R1 etc.
  6. Now restart Black Ops 4

Now try and play some games and let us know if your experience changes.

41 minutes ago, Netduma Admin said:

@Haveic and @xolhid (and anyone else reading this):

Please could you do the following:

1. Go to your Geo-Filter
  2. Open the Geo-Filter Map Options (click the three horizontal lines in the top left of the panel)
  3. Click 'Flush Cloud'
  4. Wait about 30 seconds - 1 minute for the Flush to complete. Don't worry if it takes longer than this, just be patient
  5. Once complete, make sure you're happy with your other Geo-Filter settings e.g. home location, radius, Ping Assist on the R1 etc.
  6. Now restart Black Ops 4

Now try and play some games and let us know if your experience changes.

You obviously mean in DumaOS correct? A lot of us downgraded. You want us to upgrade to DumaOS and flush the cloud? Was the cloud updated?

• Administrators
1 minute ago, xolhid said:

You obviously mean in DumaOS correct? A lot of us downgraded. You want us to upgrade to DumaOS and flush the cloud? Was the cloud updated?

That's correct, please go back to DumaOS and attempt. I would highly recommend upgrading back now and trying there.

29 minutes ago, Netduma Admin said:

Give it one more minute and it will have taken affect. Refresh the page, restart the game and now see if things are better.

Nope nothing. Still getting the same problem with the cloud and if I do get into a lobby. Still p2p

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, Haveic said:

Nope nothing. Still getting the same problem with the cloud and if I do get into a lobby. Still p2p

Don't worry about the message, it will have taken affect. Did you do it when the game was completely off then boot up a minute after flushing the cloud?

5 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Don't worry about the message, it will have taken affect. Did you do it when the game was completely off then boot up a minute after flushing the cloud?

I’ve done every way possible. Only thing I haven’t done is downloaded a different upgrade file. Don’t think that would matter. Seeing how it’s the same that I downloaded a couple weeks ago

It working for me... perfect no, but it’s low consistent pings host tick rate at lower ends of 60’s but the server/peer location is way off so some needed there, but a big improvement from the last time I used dumaOS...

• Netduma Staff
3 hours ago, aka_boogo said:

It working for me... perfect no, but it’s low consistent pings host tick rate at lower ends of 60’s but the server/peer location is way off so some needed there, but a big improvement from the last time I used dumaOS...

Awesome to hear. We're still running tests but that seems very promising :)