moderate Nat type

jimbo77

if there is more than one console or pc using the pots for cod , than the other consoles will get mod nat. some routers have a setting so that it shows open nat to all devices like the r8000 nighthawk . i had the same issued and the settings in the router now gives me open nat on 2 ps4s. try looking up in the router settings. ill give u a link on how to do it on my router maybe itl help u in yours. open the router settiings page> advanced settings> set up> wan> nat filtering options.

• Administrators

The CoD NAT reading as always been an issue of contention. I do not believe it shows it correctly, especially considering the console itself shows open. It will not cause you any connection issues even if it was moderate which I think is false, it's very likely open. Did you try the link above?

4 hours ago, jimbo77 said:

My router does not have Nat filtering option even tried factory reset on console. Think Dumas os isn't for me as always causes more issues than it solves

The XR routers and NG routers have NAT Filtering. Trust me. it's there. 

https://badmodems.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=21

What is the Mfr and model if your ISP modem? Just curious here. 

Also do a full reboot of the router and if your using a console, do a hard power OFF of the console by holding the power button on the front of the console until it turns off. 

Besure your setting up a reserved IP address ON the router for the game consoles/PCs. Only need uPnP and if you have two or more consoles or PCs playing same game, then be sure to set Nat Filter to OPEN. This works as I have two consoles on BO4 and both are OPEN NAT.