Bo4 geo problems

scoobypreza

Hi guys have a problem with the geo on bo4 if I use the geo and set it to cover the UK it dosent connect to the sever and kicks me to the main menu if I turn it off I connect to Greece or the USA never the UK 

• Netduma Staff
1 hour ago, scoobypreza said:

Hi guys have a problem with the geo on bo4 if I use the geo and set it to cover the UK it dosent connect to the sever and kicks me to the main menu if I turn it off I connect to Greece or the USA never the UK 

If you haven't already, I'd recommend rebooting the router and flushing the cloud. Then disable the Geo-Filter until the game is fully loaded. Try to connect to UK servers after that step :)

The Black Ops 4 are behaving weirdly due to the massive amount of players online - it should balance out soon enough.

• Administrators

Replied to you in the other thread - but make sure you Geo-Filter is ENABLEd when booting up the game.

If it's still being temperamental then see how it plays tomorrow, Treyarch are clearly making a bunch of changes.

I too had problems with this last night playing. I have done it both ways also, booting it up once the game is fully loaded and also before I even turn the game on. The main problem I'm getting is trying to get people to join or me joining them with my geo filter on/off. Last night I couldn't get anyone to join me so I disabled the geo filter and rebooted the game and without the geo filter on it still wouldn't let me bring people into the game or myself joining them. Now if I'm playing alone I can keep the geo filter on and I have no problems at all. BTW I'm on the R1 not the new OS.

• Administrators

Do you have an open NAT David? If players can't join you and the Geo-Filter is off, it can't be the Geo-Fitler. Please follow this guide to fix any closed NAT problems: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022359-how-do-i-open-my-nat-