Pingplotter Results

TakingTheMicky

I was wondering if anybody could help me on these pingplotter results I have just got, I ran the test for about 10+ mins and this was the result, I see 1 spike and I think the red line means packetloss could somebody give me a better insight into this please my CC sliders are set to 100/100 and all devices are connected through my Netduma.

post-20318-0-29697600-1534455292_thumb.png

Hi.

When pinging the bbc it usualyy switches ip addresses. you would be better pinging twitter.com as this does not happen. I have had the same thing happen to me when pinging bbc.

Yes if you look at the description at the bottom of the ping plotter window it tells you of the switch in IP's so everything is fine with that plot and the red line is the switch of IP.

The spikes might be a device on your network using bandwidth for a moment as you have no congestion control at 100%

• Netduma Staff

I was wondering if anybody could help me on these pingplotter results I have just got, I ran the test for about 10+ mins and this was the result, I see 1 spike and I think the red line means packetloss could somebody give me a better insight into this please my CC sliders are set to 100/100 and all devices are connected through my Netduma.

The advice above is great. I'd agree - those results seem great to me. Let us know if you are encountering any issues which lead you to believe something can be improved :)