USA east coast help

infernomachine

just following up so charter spectrum agreed to come after I emailed them the results from both Netduma and pingplotter out to the house and check my lines. I was thinking maybe it was older lines or something going on at the pole. No such luck... I do have 3 splitters we were able to reduce it to 2 and added an amp. So far it has made little to any difference. I do appreciate all the help guys. Iain youve got a great team across the pond keep up the good work. Hoping someday all Pwnstarz members can get there grimey hands on a netduma

inferno

• Administrators

Thanks inferno, yeah the guys here are absolutely awesome. I'm really sorry that you're still having line issues it such a pity when that happens :( 

I haven't had a chance to read the whole thread but do you have the same issues at 3pm in the afternoon and if possible 3am in the morning on a weekday? Those are times its unlikely to be contention so its a way of narrowing it down. 

Oh dam sorry to hear there is no difference infernomachine.

I had mentioned in an earlier post that infernomachine could run ping plotter over night to check, i do not know if he has though Iain.

I run the test and it says Exceptional all the way across except for Jitter (Good). At that point I run the test again so Jitter changes to Exceptional.

Archived